Requesting Sim Function for daily challenges

Prev1
TommySitt
1690 posts Member
I'm requesting the extension of the function to the daily challenges. Once you can 3* the event, there's no need to continue to grind it every time. The GW, new events, and the upcoming guild events/chat now give plenty of content for us to work with. My sincere thans for that!

Those of us with limited free time could really use the sim function for the daily challenges, please.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe the sim function for arena too. And gw while we're at it.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    No and no...I actually try different combo's on the challenges to try out characters.
  • Options
    while you're at it, go ahead and SIM your life away too
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Good initiative
  • Options
    We should have a one-button fits all SIM ticket. It would SIM all of your gear, PVP, challenges etc. The only commitment on your part would be to wait for energy refills. How about that?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    The troll on this link is great it is, hmmm
  • Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    I'm requesting the extension of the function to the daily challenges. Once you can 3* the event, there's no need to continue to grind it every time. The GW, new events, and the upcoming guild events/chat now give plenty of content for us to work with. My sincere thans for that!

Those of us with limited free time could really use the sim function for the daily challenges, please.

I like the idea.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I think we should go back to the hard challanges but only have to do it once.
  • Options
    I really like this idea. It creates another option on those days you are short of time. It wouldn't prevent anyone from from actually playing and trying new characters and combos it just offers an alternative. It's probably safe to say that most of us use the sim feature when were grinding for gear and shards already anyway.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    +1

However it should cost more than 1 sim ticket....like 3 or 5

Many long time players have tons of sim tickets that will never be used.
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    +1

However it should cost more than 1 sim ticket....like 3 or 5

Many long time players have tons of sim tickets that will never be used.

Whoa whoa whoa, just because we have a lot doesn't mean we want to just waste them frivolously. If there is that much excess, one could always just use them on the repeatable missions.
  • Options

If they let you sim these then they are no longer challenges. If you have limited time to play, as do I, you simply have to decide which parts of the game you are going to focus on for that day. You only have to run two to get your dailies, and if you want to run them all then you have to make time for it.
  • Options
    If they let you sim these then they are no longer challenges.

Running them on auto isnt very challenging either. I would not only like to have sim button available but would get rid of 10 mins timer inbetween too.
  • Options
    I like it. It would nicely counteract the longer GW now with protection.
  • Options
    CG could make sim button be unlockable as an achievement. Beat x challenge y number of times and get that option. Could do it for each tier like ls/ds stages achievements work. Throw in some additional simple rewards like xp and couple of crystals/some gold for fun.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    First people complain about hard the challenges are, then they complain about the time it takes to complete a challenge. You people will not be happy until they give you an I win button that will complete all the challenges, gw, squad battles, and l/s battles and be #1 in arena when you press it.

And the difference between auto and sim? You could lose a battle if you auto it. It's possible in the healer and tank battles. Not sure how you don't get that.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Every other game I play allows you to SIM the daily/weekly challenges if you've 3* them already.
  • Options
    After the update, the only challenge I can't auto is Savage, just need to target the droids then auto. Players lvl 74 and beyond likely have the same lack of difficulty. I don't see the resistance to speeding up the process of hitting auto and waiting for the battle to finish.

Hitting a sim button is EXACTLY THE SAME as hitting auto, except that it takes 2-3 minutes instead of a few seconds. Either way, you're not really playing, just hitting a button and waiting for the rewards screen to pop up. Any of you trolls have a logical response to counter this reality?

Well, when they did make it challenging enough that people could no longer auto finish them, the entire forum lost its mind and they rolled it back. So, which way do you want it, hmm?
  • Velvethunder
    203 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Its a good idea. Not sure what the trolls here are on about. Most people asking for this already auto through the challenges.

Not sure about some here, but no, i dont actually lose on challenges during auto.
    Just make sure only those that can 3 star it have the option.

It gives me something to use my 7000 sim tickets on.
  • Options
    Its a good idea. Not sure what the trolls here are on about. Most people asking for this already auto through the challenges.

Not sure about some here, but no, i dont actually lose on challenges during auto.

What we "trolls" are on about, or at least what I am on about, is we just went through a nuclear meltdown when the challenge difficulty was increased. Then when it's been rolled back, less than 4 days after everyone went ape-spit, we have a discussion asking for a sim option to be given. It's ludicrous.
  • Options
    Haplo wrote: »
    And the difference between auto and sim? You could lose a battle if you auto it. It's possible in the healer and tank battles. Not sure how you don't get that.

Following that logic they should remove sim option from hard ls/ds battles you 3 starred... or is that different and if so how?

• Velvethunder
    203 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

What we "trolls" are on about, or at least what I am on about, is we just went through a nuclear meltdown when the challenge difficulty was increased. Then when it's been rolled back, less than 4 days after everyone went ape-spit, we have a discussion asking for a sim option to be given. It's ludicrous.

Precisely. The developers now know they can't touch the difficulty of the challenges. Just make it sim-able.
    To be honest, it wasnt exactly difficult before. Just unnecessarily lengthy and a waste of everyone's time.

Once again, make it so that only those who can 3 star the challenge can use the sim tickets. It doesnt take a genius to realise if one can 3 star the challenge, it is no longer a challenge. Wait for the next tier to up the challenge.

If nothing else, it solves the issue of most paying players with tons of sim tickets and nowhere to use them.
    People trolling this thread probably needs a chill pill.