Boba is busted

Weezy34
117 posts Member
Boba revives at a 100% clip if you kill him off any time other than last.

I presume that's inaccurate.

Please fix, thanks!

Replies

• Options
    When the title read, "Boba is busted", I thought it meant he got busted with a backpack full of death sticks.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Bump, yo devs, can I get acknowledgment that you have seen this? Boba continues to revive at 100% rate of you kill him first.

Please fix, thanks!!
  • Mnemonic
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Why on earth would you target him first? He's a wet noodle with high HP.
  • Options
    Mnemonic wrote: »

+1. Also, it's not 100%. You're just unlucky
  • Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    Mnemonic wrote: »

+1. Also, it's not 100%. You're just unlucky

+1
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I've had Boba chain revie 5+ times when I leave him for last as well. He'd be a great RNG character if he didn't otherwise suck so hard. 0 threat, always leave for last, cant do anything even if he revives 20 times.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I always left him for last. QGJ steals his buffs and then it's smoooooooth sailing from there.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    I go after him first sometimes cause i can usually take him down in 4 or 5 hits and I try and stop his ability block AoE.

Twice now I've literally had him revive 10x straight prior to first posting this and today was 12x straight before I retreated. That's not unlucky, that's a bug.

Typically I wait for him for last, but sometimes I don't, maybe cause everyone waits to kill him until last, no one has noticed this?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Weezy34 wrote: »
    I go after him first sometimes cause i can usually take him down in 4 or 5 hits and I try and stop his ability block AoE.

Twice now I've literally had him revive 10x straight prior to first posting this and today was 12x straight before I retreated. That's not unlucky, that's a bug.

Typically I wait for him for last, but sometimes I don't, maybe cause everyone waits to kill him until last, no one has noticed this?

sounds like a bug yes. probably not high on the priority list of the devs, since he isnt high on the priority kill list in arena :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Likely very true! Haha
  • Options
    The most times he's revived in a row that I've seen is 9. But he's just a minor annoyance
  • Options
    ****, I play him as leader and he never revives for me. Today was literally the first time if I recall lol