constant dodging and non registering hits

LiverRott
3 posts Member
edited April 2016
GW IS NOT CHANCE OR RANDOM! I retreated more than 5 times when missing an opening attack 2 days ago and it would not allow the hit! I did this many times to show it is not random chance, and after the update 50%of my attacks get dodged or not even register! This is the only real issue I have since new update. The nerfing sucks but the game plays on, constantly missing attacks at a very high percentage is frustrating and takes from the fun.

Replies

• Options
    It is INTENTIONALLY not random. Once you select a team at that node, if you take the same actions the outcome will be exactly the same. You have to do something different to change the outcome or select a different team.
  • Options
    OK that makes good sense, but I do have a n issue with a very high rate of dodging and hits that seem to not even connect (says nothing)
  • GCor71
    49 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter with my A-team or B-team. Half my attacks are dodged, missed, or resisted. Yet, you still start the match with a handicap once your fortitude is depleted. Fun is going away!