What's the highest rank you've gotten in Arena?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    26-50
    The top 5 in every server must have voted in this poll. Lol right.

Top 5 at any hour on the hour over the day could be as many as 120 different players. Only 84 have voted top 5.

Then, there are thousands of different servers.

Then, you have bias due to the fact that the most committed and therefore highest ranking players are more likely to be on the forum that someone who plays a few times a week and ranks very low.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    1-5
    The top 5 in every server must have voted in this poll. Lol right.

Top 5 at any hour on the hour over the day could be as many as 120 different players. Only 84 have voted top 5.

Then, there are thousands of different servers.

Then, you have bias due to the fact that the most committed and therefore highest ranking players are more likely to be on the forum that someone who plays a few times a week and ranks very low.

Game, set, match
  • Qwaxort
    54 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    6-25
    Reached ranked 1-5 for the first time but not at payout, ended up at 8th; highest I got.
  • K1LLR0Y77
    24 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    6-25
    After patch rank 11 7* Talia L, Daka(pre-crafted), Assaj, Kylo, Savage.
    I have recently switched out Savage with 6*QGJ to help deal with taunts.
    Talia has higher Evasion Leader skill than Dooku. Although Dooku lead teams Eveade ALOT(I think A.I. bug) more often, the few evasions I get with Talia make a huge difference.
    BTW, RG/Tanks are not usually a threat with this setup. For me anyways.
  • Qwaxort
    54 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    6-25
    K1LLR0Y77 wrote: »
    Talia has higher Evasion Leader skill than Dooku. Although Dooku lead teams Eveade ALOT(I think A.I. bug) more often, the few evasions I get with Talia make a huge difference.

What, Talia only gives evasion to Nightsister allies only, that's why. Your Kylo and Savage wouldn't benefit from her leader ability.
    While Dooku gives 15% evasuon to ALL allies and a Power bonus whenever they evade.
  • Suppenkasper
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    1-5
    Phasma (L), RG, ST Han, Daka, Rey

because of the AI every team can be beaten, so everyone could be #1
  • Options
    6-25
    Qwaxort wrote: »
    K1LLR0Y77 wrote: »

What, Talia only gives evasion to Nightsister allies only, that's why. Your Kylo and Savage wouldn't benefit from her leader ability.
    While Dooku gives 15% evasuon to ALL allies and a Power bonus whenever they evade.

I am fully aware of Talia Leader ability:
    "Night Sister allies gain 16% Evasion and other allies gain half that amount. When an ally evades they have a 50% chance to recover 5% of their Max Health"

So, her Leader ability is not Nightsister only BTW, and beside Dooku is a Chump and I don't really care about his evasion, but it is a fact that an A.I. Dooku lead Team will overwhelmingly evade almost twice as often if not more than Talia as lead and the other Nightsisters in her Squad. Also, A.I. Daka will Stun or Double Stun and Revive 9 times out of 10.

Anyway as far as the post goes I reached Rank 11 after patch and maintain between 40-20 depending on RNG.

• Options
    1-5
    I live in South Africa, I assume this helps my payout times.
    But I hit rank 1 almost every day.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    1-5
    Full FTP, gotten first a number of times, but usually rank in the top 5 because I don't spend crystals to reset the timer (usually do one refresh though).

Dooku(L), ST Han, Daka, QGJ, GS

People who visit the forums are more likely to use the feedback from other players to improve their teams, and are therefore more likely to get higher rankings.
  • Options
    6-25
    I was in the 20-50 range before the latest update and since then I've held rank way better and got down to 14 this morning with 2 battles left. We'll see how the rest of the day goes. I use:

7* Poggle
    7* GS
    7* 86
    7* Han
    4* RG

All have max or nearly max gear for a level 74 without pre-crafting.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    101-200
    How is everyone in the top 5?! I must be on some messed up whale shard! Maybe my team just sucks, my highest yet is 117 and drop to around 200 with:
    Sid lvl 73 7star gear 8
    Boba lvl 73 7star gear 9
    Lumi lvl 73 6star gear 8
    Poggle lvl 73 6star gear 9
    5's lvl 73 4star gear 8

Guess I need some more damage!