please dont do in-game adverts

hi. i have noticed many games start doing this, i know its your intellectual property, but please please dont do in game adverts, i noticed that nfl american football adverts are getting more and more, i speak for myself, in my opinion, but im certain there will be other players who agrees with me, it ruins an already great game, just seems too in your face, im playing star wars, if i wanted to play NFL i would go search for it in playstore, so please cool it with the adverts.

Replies

• Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    hi. i have noticed many games start doing this, i know its your intellectual property, but please please dont do in game adverts, i noticed that nfl american football adverts are getting more and more, i speak for myself, in my opinion, but im certain there will be other players who agrees with me, it ruins an already great game, just seems too in your face, im playing star wars, if i wanted to play NFL i would go search for it in playstore, so please cool it with the adverts.

+1

I'm especially put off as I've dropped a lot of $ on this game and it totally ruins the immersive experience, it'll pop up on leaving GW or somewhere else and not just on startup. If you need the revenue, fine, load it on startup maybe but NOT in-game.

Edit: I'd like to add that real men only need 3 downs to make 10 yards, CFL forever baby!!!!
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I don't really get the angst, it's a freemium game that you can literally pay nothing to actually play relatively well, what's wrong with a couple ads that pop up? There was a weird issue where they popped up a lot one day (like every screen change) but that seems to be fixed, I only see it a couple times a day now, that seems like a reasonable rate (actually, extremely generously low IMO).

If it helps keep the game going, I am all for it in it's current form of adverts, just don't bring back that bug where it showed up a ton, then I'll change my vote, lol.
  • Options
    I'd also like the adverts removed. I've spent money too, surely this should exempt us?
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Scoregasms wrote: »
    I don't really get the angst.
    if the advert pops up in the middle of play, im sorry, but thats a no-no. freemium or not. if there is adverts, please in beginning of the game, not while im playing. b.t.w. i spent money too, so it aint a freemium for players who spend money