What is your progress in Stage 8?

Song
863 posts Member
edited April 2016
I got stuck in 8-F (Normal)
Who is your Light side roster? Little regret that i should farm my JC to 7* and farm Barris.. or Maybe get Resistance pilot. What is your progress?

WNSug3P.png

Replies

• Options
    I cleared the normal battles but the hard are exactly that ,hard . My teams are lvl 75 and max gear for the most part , with maxed abilities and I'm dead 2nd battle 1st node , trying to switch it around but no luck yet
  • Tusnal
    77 posts Member
    Options
    How did you kill Dooku in the last normal battle?
  • Options
    I don't know about Altoon33, but I got past him on pure luck. I think it was my 5th or 6th try, and it was down to him vs full health Yoda, RP, and Lumi.

By the end, only Lumi was left standing with a sliver of red. If he had stunned her, or gotten a three hit instead of the usual two, I would still be working at it.

Don't feel bad though, because 8A Hard is even more impossible than 8H Normal. Cannot come close to getting past the first node.
  • Options
    I don't know about Altoon33, but I got past him on pure luck. I think it was my 5th or 6th try, and it was down to him vs full health Yoda, RP, and Lumi.

By the end, only Lumi was left standing with a sliver of red. If he had stunned her, or gotten a three hit instead of the usual two, I would still be working at it.

Don't feel bad though, because 8A Hard is even more impossible than 8H Normal. Cannot come close to getting past the first node.

Same here , almost identical situation really . 8A hard is Rediculas but eventually we'll get there .
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Here's my progress with stage 8, the last one was almost impossible with my Jedi team, that Dooku is hard to kill :/

http://imgur.com/a/i1SZl

925-327-551
  • orbi
    27 posts Member
    Options
    If u think dooku is hard at the end of normal missions then wait for him reappearing in the last node of hard missions :/ i was not even close to damage him. Killed my fives with one double counter and a lightning following after that. My other toons didnt last that long and simply died of counters or adds.
  • Options
    How did you get past 8-A Hard? Darth Maul makes that swishy swish move and kills half of my full health squad. :-)
  • Options
    Guys I just finished the hard 8D with Dooku, it was crazy.
    My team: Lumi (L), QGJ, Rey, Chewie, Yoda and a borrowed Old Ben with 7k power.
    All maxed 74 except Chewie 6* and Rey 5*.
    Last battle Dooku was killing my whole team, luckily he killed Old Ben and others got buffs. I finished with 3 heroes alive. It was my second try.
    Same team but with a borrowed Barriss for the 8A with Maul I remember, since he hits pretty hard.
  • Options
    Thanks for your answer Faustino. Weird, i have the same maxed characters except Rey I am far away from having a chance.
  • Options
    Just 1* 8H yesterday. Barely got by. Remember those nodes that stopped you cold on earlier levels until you advanced your characters? That's what these are. Just keep advancing. I used a Rebel/Lumi squad myself. Can't get past H8A though.
  • Options
    Made it past 8A normal, my squad is all level 63 jedi, I shouldn't have beaten it. The 5 Tusken Raiders and sandtrooper scouts destroyed my team in 8b
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    I'm stuck on 8H but I 3-starred the previous nodes.
  • Options
    8-G
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Still at 7-E dark and 7-E light farming **** cuffs and stun guns B)
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Finished the Level 8 light normal mode nodes all 3 star. I'm waiting on the hard nodes until I can 3 star them. That first one was pretty darn difficult (which is fine actually, it should be).
  • Options
    Haven't even bothered with the new missions. What's the point? Much harder for little gain, IMO. Plus, nothing there I want.

I guess the Vader shards from the hard node completion would be cool, but not worth my effort. Just an opinion of course. Good luck to all that attempt them :)
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Cleared stage 8 normal with my clones. Then 8-A hard tore me apart, so I stopped.
  • Options
    Dark side completed normal and hard. Light side normal completed cant get anywhere on hard.
  • Options
    wow
    blsabb88 wrote: »
    Dark side completed normal and hard. Light side normal completed cant get anywhere on hard.

Wow the dark side is easier than the hard. I haven't unlocked the hard yet, only level 75. I beat the normal level no problems, but the hard on the light side is impossible.
  • Options
    All cleared.

Light side team used: qgj, lumi, yoda, fives, Rey with borrowed barris

Dark: dooku, rg, gs, fotp, talia with borrowed daka or phasma
  • Options
    I can't beat 8A hard and I'm all 7* maxed and Maul kills me;however, it's almost an all Jedi team.
  • Options
    Yep maul is impossible. I even tried 7* obi wan with his ability block and maul and all the others all blocked it.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I wish my light side squad wasn't 80% Jedi... Darth Maul is scary.
  • Yadda_123
    187 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Maul's damage is preposterous in 8A Light side. Can't touch him before he one hits my entire maxed out squads, Jedi or not. Ridiculous.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Normal 8b. I am lvl 76.
    I already know what the hard nodes are. So no rush.
  • Options
    I have 3* all light 8 hard but the last with dooku and i did them lvl 74, but as dooku hits 8k non-crit i decided that wont do it b4 lvl80. I used barris lead with high hp toons for 8a-c and borrowed gqj since i think it was better to have that leader speed and also that borrowed heroes can die and you still get 3*(gqj has low hp so on your own team he's your weakest link)
    Dark side was a lot easier and i 3* all at 1st try when it opened so nothing to say about them.
  • Guldaan
    10 posts Member
    Options
    7 was fine for me but I believe the difficulty of LS 8 hard is not set properly. I wrote a post in the feedback section, please support it if you agree.

I am 78 by now but still now wait to get past Darth Maul.