On your server, who do you run and who do you hunt down?

I know its kinda hard to try and identify your server, but for example, on mine usually top guys are, WhipIT, Honneybeekeeper, AnakinP, Mace.
As for me, i hunt down teams using Sid as leader and run from teams using Phasma.

Replies

• Options
    That's good to know I use Phasma. I've only seen two other ppl on my server using Phasma as leader. I usually attack who ever is above me. I have noticed on my sever rank 50 -100 purple gear is becoming the norm for leaders. I guess all the leaders above rank 50 purple gear is standard. In the next few weeks purple gear might invade down to the 500 ranks.
  • Options
    I dont avoid anyone, but if a 7* quigon jin is in #1 and #2, I'll settle for #3 and take that spot.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    I run from ppl using plasma, because that's who I use and she's a boss.... Everyone else I can bare to fight...
  • Options
    If I lose a fight, I remember the team makeup.. Replace what is needed with the best I have and try again 8 min later.

I have yet to not be able to eventually beat a team.
  • Options
    My no.1 player since I started was "EricGu" who has a 7* Quigonn as leader (1.5 weeks ago). He was 54 when I started.
    No he is 60 and I'm 52 lol I placed 4th yesterday in PVP.

My Sith thoughts "one day I will slay Master and become the New Dark Lord!"
    *** evil laugh
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    Hey KTroy24, who are you? I'm on that server too, I don't actively try to go up against a 7-star Qui-Gon, so the day before yesterday I went for #2 (and got it!). Last night, I didn't have time to do my arena, but there are a lot of teams that are running Leia now.

Do you know EricGu's team comp? If I recall correctly, it had Qui-Gon, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Luminara and possibly Ima-Gun Di (Maybe Old Ben)? I don't know if his comp has changed.

Top guys on the server right now are:
    1. EricGu
    2. << japanese >>
    3. Dakkion Decoy
    4. Codyf
    5. OOC
    6. XCIN1
    7. Heywood Jablomy
    8. Akuma (me)
    9. CK
    10. Garja Marse
    11. Lawyer Bi
    12. Jonathan

I'm noticing a ton more Leias and Old Dakas.
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I can't remember what his set up was, I'll climb up there and vs him just to see. I see you all the time. Dakkion Decoy is fun to snipe even though he's a 60 level lol. I'll get back at you with that set-up
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    Im staying away from the level 56 guys. Currently only level 51 for me (waiting for 53 for gear 7)
    I am currently rank 4 on my server, 15750 power.
    Team is
    5* Phasma (LDR
    6* Lumi
    6* JC
    6* Leia
    6* DM

Opted for a 2nd healer, has worked wonders.
  • Options
    I love going after any Jedi lead teams.