Got a cool Bronze pull today.

xlu1RyJ.jpg]
Got me some suicide toons for GW. Must say I really like her lightsabor. Rey should have a yellow force pike. Why? Because she's use to a big stick and she lived on a Sandy planet, sand is yellow. Plus I'm turned of Blue, red, green Lightsabors.

Replies

• Options
    Nice i really need to use my ally points got 60k -_-
  • Options
    Nice i really need to use my ally points got 60k -_-

Dang. I hate looking at the 3+ stuff so I pull them when I get them.
  • Options
    It seems like everyone pulls her. Word of warning, she sucks.
  • Options
    Magisto wrote: »

I know, that's why I said she's apart of my suicide GW squad.
  • Options
    Now I know where the RNG for bronzium was today: three of my pulls were credits (300, 600, 700).
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yeah i wish i did use them, now i cant really be botherd to do that! so many pulls i was hoping there would be a "all" button i was Dreaming of course.
  • Options

Yeah, I don't do suicide squads, so I don't know how much you upgrade them. But, it seems like it would be a waste of resources to upgrade her. Even for that.
  • Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Now I know where the RNG for bronzium was today: three of my pulls were credits (300, 600, 700).
    Somehow, I got a Snow trooper shard, then I just straight up got Snow trooper. Both today.
  • Options

Haha, I had 700, 700, 1000 just now :smiley:
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, I don't do suicide squads, so I don't know how much you upgrade them. But, it seems like it would be a waste of resources to upgrade her. Even for that.

You don't need to upgrade anyone for a suicide squad. Just send them in to make the enemy use their specials. Once they're dead send in your main team to finish.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

You don't need to upgrade anyone for a suicide squad. Just send them in to make the enemy use their specials. Once they're dead send in your main team to finish.
    Oh... How did I never think of that?
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I got a 3* dooku and a rg, but already found RG last month so it was just 7 shards, today. Is that good ;)
  • Options
    Somehow, I got a Snow trooper shard, then I just straight up got Snow trooper. Both today.

A week or 2 back I was about to get a Chromium pack and noticed I had the points for a Bronzium so I did that one first and got the Snowtrooper. Then did the Chromium and got Snowtrooper from it too.
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I got a 3* dooku and a rg, but already found RG last month so it was just 7 shards, today. Is that good ;)
    Any character from a bronzium is extremely good. A 3* especially. I've never gotten anything over 2*.

A week or 2 back I was about to get a Chromium pack and noticed I had the points for a Bronzium so I did that one first and got the Snowtrooper. Then did the Chromium and got Snowtrooper from it too.
    We must be spirit brothers ;)
  • Options
    On my account I have pulled quite a few full toons. However... My son has been playing for nearly two months, is up to level 65, and has never pulled a full character from a Bronzium... (Other than the ones they give you to start). I think that is a little ridiculous to make it 65 levels and open who knows how many bronze packs and never get a lucky pull. Probably another thing they have nerfed for newer players.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

I learned it here. lol

I had to do that today to make IG88 use his AoE before putting my A team back in.
  • Options
    I got her from one of the packs too. Then I got her a few more times and got her to 3 stars. I leveled her to 52, gear lvl 4 and 3 from ability mats.

She's been a decent part of my tank challenges squad. Can't delivery any damage but can take a beating.

• Options
    I got 2 star Biggs a few days ago
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I learned it here. lol

I had to do that today to make IG88 use his AoE before putting my A team back in.
    Just tried it on a battle that might have finished me, and it was my salvation. Glad I came to this topic.
  • Options
    warmonkey wrote: »

Nah. RG is pretty much worthless. Just send me those shards. Ill take them off your hands. :p
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Not bad she is good gw fodder, ive pulled rg four times full, hoth trooper, magnaguard, chewie twice besides the initial you get, luminara twice.
  • Options
    I've pulled 2 RG characters from bronzium in the last2 days.... 14 shards woohoo
  • Options
    I got a 3* Lobot from Bronzium pull last month. Haven't used him much yet though.