Can any tell me why IG86 and geonisian soildier keep losing there assist attacks

brett94
386 posts Member
Both characters through pvp, campaign, cantina and events keep losing the assist it just doesnt exsist it just becomes there standard attack, anyone else have this problem, or is the a character who prevents assists or is this just a bug?

Replies

• Options
    I found that whenever any character is stunned, their assist doesn't happen. It's like the computer automatically selects the stunned character to assist. Every time. That's the only time I see their assist not triggering.
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Possibly that the assisting toon is stunned. Happens to 5s in my team and QGJ.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, that's it.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Any time a character is stunned and I call an assist nothing happens, so either the odds have been dead opposite of my favor any time or a stunned character is chosen for the assist by code.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    I have seen a toon call for assist and get one while another toon on my team is stunned, but it is very rare. It does seem to call the stunned toon more often than not. It has been a problem for a very long time. I have seen lots of posts on it and made some myself, but no word yet on a fix. Dev on Reddit said it shouldn't be that way and wanted to get a fix, but that was a long time ago.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    a stunned toon or Bariss has a 90% chance of being called for an assist
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yeah 98 % of the time it chooses the Stunned Toon XD for me anyway
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

Truth

• brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks all, basically if your against dooku,daka,koth and anyone else who stuns may aswell go shoot yourself in the face for the assist
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

Truth

+1
  • Options
    I suspect this is just negativity bias. The instances when it frustrates you are the ones that you form stronger memories of, so you tend to think it's happening that way 90% of the time. You don't pick up on the times it works the way it's supposed to, because you're not being frustrated at it.