Light Side Battle 8A

Ok, probably been discussed, can't find it.

How do you get by 8A.

I am running Lumi lead, Ewok Elder, QGJ, JC, Eeth (Also have used RP here). Borrow a Bariss everytime.

Everyone is level 74 and max gear.

I get anhilated by Maul. I am guessing I have too many Jedis.

Anyone got any tips?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks Teebo/Chirpa Lead with Luminara and St Han or JC.
  • Options
    I just did it with QJG (L), Lummi,Obi,JC,5's. And Borrowed Barris. All 74 and gear 8.finished with 3 stars took out Maul first
  • Options
    I have ST Han at max. I have Teebo at 6*, Chirpa and Scout at 3*, so not leveled or geared up. I have the resources to max gear/level them. But at 3* I can't imagine I will be successful, no?
  • Options
    Correction my Obi is 54 and gear 7
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Depending on status or you teebo could try with him in the lead.

If you can't get rid of Maul first then you want to keep his TM down. Stealthed Teebo can do this So can ST Han.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    BTW I did not try post update
  • Options
    I think the update is making this impossible. Not sure what level I need to get everyone to in ordet to survive Maul's onslaught.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    yeah they are definitly tough I really should try post update so I can give a better opinion. By the way welcome to Defenders of Endor!
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    It was pretty easy with a rebel team. 7* Level 73-74 each:
    • Akbar (L),
    • Luke,
    • Hoth Scout,
    • Biggs,
    • Lumi.
    The only level I failed at in LS8 was 8-H. I 3* all the rest except 8-C
  • Options
    Go back in time before this **** update...
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    The new LS stage 8 normals went by fairly easily but I can't win the 1st Hard node. Tried 3 times so far & just wasted 60 energy. Tried maxed Lumi, 5's, JC, with 6* Ahsoka, & Yoda & have borrowed basically maxed Han, Barriss, & QGJ but no dice.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    yeah they are definitly tough I really should try post update so I can give a better opinion. By the way welcome to Defenders of Endor!

Thanks.