proposals to make swgoh a bit more interesting

hi everybody,

i hope this is ok to write.. i'm new here in the forum and first of all i want to thank the devs-team for their work (coding and forum support).

i, too, had some problems with accepting many of the changes with the recent update, but i got along and i think i get the general idea behind it.. some slight new balances would need to be done, but i guess that's always gonna be the case (yes, i was a bit said to see e.g. res.pilot (not often used.. so i liked her) being nerfed, so that other attackers are better in general...but hey, let's go on).

my case here: in general the game gets a little boring/tedious/repetetive and gw can be quite annoying, if you don't want to farm barris just for gw...

lets go from table to table (5 and 6 are my primary proposals - especially no. 6):

1. light/dark side and cantina battles: thx for making them a bit more challenging with the update.. these were to easy before - so, here should be no changes from my point of view
2. challenges: i found the first changes after the update too hard, but now it's a bit too easy again... but in general it's ok more or less because it's only about collecting those items
3. events: the credit and training droid events are a little silly.. i'm questioning if anyone uses them.. they are just too expensive in energy for a bad result.. just make them a bit more attractive.
the new events (ewoks and omega events): i think, the idea behind it is great, but they are seriously too easy to finish.. if you are beyond lvl70 and you are lucky enough to have some of those 4*-toons, then you just have to click the auto button.. so, i guess, they could be made a bit harder..
4. shard store: hmm.. we just don't get enough for our shards, to be honest.. sorry to critisize that, but it's really not a lot you get per shard.. and a general question about darth vader: is there any 7* vader out there? was it even planned? or even a 6*?
5. gw: i don't want to write that many things again.. many things were said after the update, so i guess, you guys are having some plans already.. it's just very time consuming.. but i like the general idea of that gw! perhaps just 9 battles instead of 12?
6. arena: i know, this is quite a bit of a change and quite a bit of coding work.. but there are so many games out there, in which you actually play life against another person.. i personally think, that introducing a whole new arena mode with life battles, real pvp, would be faaaar more interesting for us users..and i'm more than sure, that the game would get many more new users because people just like this competetive style.. i don't know exactly, how the prices should be split then and bla bla... but these are details... the general idea would be "getting away from ai"..
would that be possible from your side, devs?

apart from that, i really enjoy the game and i am very much looking forward to the guild stuff coming soon and some other new features..

greets, p_h

Replies

• Options
    I am fully behind the arena should be live idea. It is getting very sickening to see people locking you out during pay time. Generally speaking, it give a negative feeling. Maybe they can add a "defend" option, and when you are being attack by other player, you can "live" it by defending it. A timer for every move (like 5sec) must be set, else AI will make the move instead. Just like attack, you can only defend your position for like 5 times. More than that. you can refresh it.
  • Options
    Arena should be like chess with champion select at the begin and move by move. Multiple matches at once with let's say a 1 hour timer per player. Score to decide who is the strongest.