6* Rey or 7* Leia?

Hey everyone, so I pretty much still run the basic Dooku L, RG, Leia, QGJ, and GS. Just wanted some thoughts on who to replace? Rey is about to be 6* and I haven't even used her yet. Leia is almost at G9 and she can seriously pump out some damage hitting 5ks easily each shot. Other times the RNG will make he shoot blanks..

Maybe either replacing GS or QGJ. I like QGJ when fighting tanks to dispel and offense up though. Just looking for some thoughts, thanks.

Replies

• Options
    With RG, rey is usually safe to get buffs and kill someone, I have her at 6 and a furnace away from Gear 9 and the damage is still massive. Leia is hit or miss, those proc percentages aren't worth it for me. Just make sure you gear her up.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I pulled my 6* DS (whom I have the 100 shards to get to 7* for) out of my lineup in lieu of a 4* Rey; she performs more consistently for me. Wish mine was 6*... nice job there!

Leia; when I play her she is all about the rng; at times she's great other times not so much. Not sure I'd touch getting rid of QGJ for Rey though. I'd definitely try your Rey over Leia... waiting a day to insert a gear and see how u fair on defense might be the wtg.
  • Options
    Okay sounds good. I will definitely try her once I gear her up a little bit. I need to star up fives too for defense I feel like that may help too.
    I also don't really want to touch QGJ either he works too well for me.
  • Options
    You can try Rey-Leia-GS as a dps part, or Rey-Leia-QGJ. Definitely Rey should be in, but whom to put out is a question
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Rey > Leia, too often will she just hit for 2k then just sit there going, oh? you expected more? naaaah,
  • Options
    Current meta, leia is significantly more dangerous than Rey. Squishy Rey is still the first to be killed. RG or not. Either time the kill so RG taunt doesn't proc till after you kill her or just wait a turn till it goes away. If your team has enough hp and a healer, even a crappy heal like Daka's won't make you worry much about Rey. Leia, she has one turn you can stun her before she stealths again. That is very annoying.
  • Options
    DevilApes wrote: »
    Hey everyone, so I pretty much still run the basic Dooku L, RG, Leia, QGJ, and GS. Just wanted some thoughts on who to replace? Rey is about to be 6* and I haven't even used her yet. Leia is almost at G9 and she can seriously pump out some damage hitting 5ks easily each shot. Other times the RNG will make he shoot blanks..

Maybe either replacing GS or QGJ. I like QGJ when fighting tanks to dispel and offense up though. Just looking for some thoughts, thanks.

Rey has a good synergy with Leia as QGJ leading them.
    If I were you I would probably put Dooku out.( I know he is pretty much good but I saw lots of team running with QGJ,Leia ,Rey ,RG and GS )

Anyway keep try different options,eventually you are gonna figured out who you are wanna play with.
    Harakiri For The Sky
  • Options
    Thanks! Yup I put Dooku on the back burner and through in that same comp. Saw great results broke under 20 and I'm around 5 lvls lowers.. Only hoping for better soon.

I wonder how fives or Daka would be on defense though!
  • Options
    Thanks! Yup I put Dooku on the back burner and through in that same comp. Saw great results broke under 20 and I'm around 5 lvls lowers.. Only hoping for better soon.

You could also try QGJ,Leia,Rey ,Daka and RG
    Daka and RG are constantly stuns everybody
    Fives has a lots of health with the protection

At the moment I am trying build a team with Phasma lead Kylo,Fives,RG and Daka

Harakiri For The Sky
  • Options
    Leia is maddening. No way I'd Arena her.

And I have 6*6g and she's one piece from 7 and I consider it a waste
  • Options

You could also try QGJ,Leia,Rey ,Daka and RG
    Daka and RG are constantly stuns everybody
    Fives has a lots of health with the protection

At the moment I am trying build a team with Phasma lead Kylo,Fives,RG and Daka

Ya with Daka in my squad would be stun insanity.. Too back she's like one of the few characters I don't have.. I wish. Ya I like that idea for the squad your building. Fives and RG would be annoying never mind Daka.. Plus Kylo and phasma's advantage. Definitely a decent comp...
    Also dealing with dakas revives, stuns from her and RG.... Then the taunting from RG. On top of that fives and Kylo just sitting around.. I like Kylo now.