You know what would be nice? Ability to tell if a given shipment is useful to me.

When i go to shipments section, all i can see is a meaningless (to me) name of a gear upgrade part. I'd like to see something like click and hold to see which if any of my current characters can use it... right now i just but them all, and then go to character screen to see if any "+" popped up.....pretty inefficient!

Replies

• Options
    Buy them all, no regrets
  • Options
    Plus its part of an achievement…i think you need 100.
  • Options
    SeroZero wrote: »
    Buy them all, no regrets

That's a lot of credits. 10,000 or more. Increasing star level costs 100,000, you will need to budget more wisely.
  • Options
    Galactic War fixes a lot of credit problems after you're level 42. The kicker is if you blew all your bought crystals on card packs and chronos and have just a 5-6 man crew you won't get far unless you're healer heavy. That's another advantage of spending gems on energy you get a huge stock pile of gear by mid 40's and can gear new toons straight from l to V gear without ever running a single mission.
  • Options
    Do you need shards to upgrade star levels?
  • Options
    Do you need shards to upgrade star levels?

Nope, just a lot of poptarts. I don't know why though.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    SeroZero wrote: »
    Buy them all, no regrets

This pretty much.

But if you're wanting to upgrade a certain character then the 'find' button should tell you if it is available to buy in the shipments.

I think.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I wish you could also press and hold an item on the mission description to see how many you currently have of that item
  • Options
    Buy them all, I repeat.

Nothing sucks more than having to waste 6 to 16 energy, A FEW TIMES in the future, (Yes, some missions are going to cost 16), when you are missing 1 piece of low tier gear for a new character you are gearing.

Credits come a lot easier 40+ onwards. And you want to save your energy then, on the much larger variety of shards you can now farm. Those who are feeling even richer should buy all training droids too (I'm starting to run out of them)

The level 60 credit challenge will award you 250k in total, once on weekdays, another on Sundays. Real credit management comes later. When it costs 1.2million to get someone from level 1 to 60. So saving 1k or 2k... not so worth it.

This, is called strategic planning. :D