Aurodium has been an EPIC fail twice.

First time with Rex I bought a few packs got him at 4 star trying him out. Suddenly announcement he was gone in 6 hours. Oops. I was at work. No other way to promote him gone. Minimal notice. Has affected multiple other players.

So second time I'm thinking tusken shaman dark side tanky healer with tusken synergies why not go all in. Well I did. The new update ruined the shaman by 1000 power. Maxed out he is 5000 at gear 8 and 7 star. Heal has been nerfed by update. He is now a poorly healing very glassy wet noodle... His multipliers what each level gives you with stats at 7 star are unquestionably the lowest in the game after update at 4 each. Take a look at your toons...

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Wow. That kinda sucks. I bit a little with Rex but stayed away with the Tusken.
  • Options
    Would love comment by @EA_Jesse or @CG_JohnSalera Or you can just choose silence and ongoing frustration and low star ratings from your customer base.
  • Options
    Oh dear
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Would love comment by @EA_Jesse or @CG_JohnSalera Or you can just choose silence and ongoing frustration and low star ratings from your customer base.

I believe the latter will be the option taken by the staff at CG.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Thanks @cosmicturtle333 have always appreciated your posts here. Yeah probably.
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    If EA would like to employ me, I wouldn't be afraid to post daily, even if I'm copping non stop grief. Being on strong opiates all the time for my medical issues does have some benefits ;)
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Will be interesting to see if third aurodium comes out for now do not in any way shape or form after this update buy the shaman. The update made him when maxed gear and stars him 1000 power less and a glass, wet noodle, bad healer. He used to be a tanky, wet noodle, below avg healer.
  • Red_Comet
    96 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I was in the same circumstance was planning to upgrade my Rex and then legit same day he was gone, no warnings nothing not even an oops we will put it back for several days along with the other one -_-. For that reason I stayed away from shaman and he has been around much longer in this pack which is just as annoying.
  • Options
    First time with Rex I bought a few packs got him at 4 star trying him out. Suddenly announcement he was gone in 6 hours. Oops. I was at work. No other way to promote him gone. Minimal notice. Has affected multiple other players.

So second time I'm thinking tusken shaman dark side tanky healer with tusken synergies why not go all in. Well I did. The new update ruined the shaman by 1000 power. Maxed out he is 5000 at gear 8 and 7 star. Heal has been nerfed by update. He is now a poorly healing very glassy wet noodle... His multipliers what each level gives you with stats at 7 star are unquestionably the lowest in the game after update at 4 each. Take a look at your toons...

Hopefully a lesson learned, this time.
  • Z_Cavaricci
    660 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Do you guys expect to get some kind of response with your 1 star review threats? Because I don't think it's going to happen.

The "do this or else I'll change my review to 1 star" posts I keep reading on these boards are childish, yet comical. Is that how you go about your entire lives?

The lack of response and communication from the Devs is frustrating, and players to have reason to be upset about many things, but childish threats aren't a good look.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Do you guys expect to get some kind of response with your 1 star review threats? Because I don't think it's going to happen.

The "do this or else I'll change my review to 1 star" posts I keep reading on these boards are childish, yet comical. Is that how you go about your entire lives?

The lack of response and communication from the Devs is frustrating, and players to have reason to be upset about many things, but childish threats aren't a good look.

Look at my posting I did not threaten a one star rating. I am just looking for an explanation. I also am trying to educate the playerbase and the people at CG and EA the frustration of BOTH Aurodiums. I'm trying to warn others about this product. I wish the Shaman could be fixed to what he was preupdate and I wish they would give us one day to get Rex since he was pulled abruptly. I'm helping EA and CG by putting to words the concerns of their customers... Most companies would pay dearly for this feedback.

Aurodium is clearly a premium product intended for larger spenders (200 usd plus). If I were them I would want to know how the product failed twice my bigger spenders.

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, if I plunked down that much loot I'd be upset too.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Will be interesting to see if third aurodium comes out for now do not in any way shape or form after this update buy the shaman. The update made him when maxed gear and stars him 1000 power less and a glass, wet noodle, bad healer. He used to be a tanky, wet noodle, below avg healer.

@LordAlvert THAT IS COMPLETE UGH! I feel awful for you! This happened with me too basically with no notice they nerf Anakin and FOTP! Was shaman even that good, was Anakin even that good, was Tie pilot even that good? The answer is NO but they insist on making toons people have invested in and put all of this time in worthless and it's so discouraging and uncalled for! It's a brutal act! REVERSE THE FING NERFS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I had 7 star anakin too with refreshes. He had been my LS and DS long farm over Rey really so yeah I'm feeling a lot of pain. Won't mention gear 9 yoda.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I had 7 star anakin too with refreshes. He had been my LS and DS long farm over Rey really so yeah I'm feeling a lot of pain. Won't mention gear 9 yoda.

Have both Yoda and anakin 7* man I hear you im glad they didn't touch my rey much! I am hoping with FOTP 15% damage increase next ability he will stay viable!
  • Options
    My suggestion would be to not focus on one specific character. Since I started playing I put effort into all of my characters and never focused on just one that I relied on. This caused me to still play the game and also made me happy with the post-update update.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks I have 24 seven star toons all purple mostly gear 8, 6 toons level 9. So great advice... Don't worry I can field a top overall dooky, rg, daka, dps, dps team. I'm okay.
  • Options
    There was a Time, when Sony thoughts they are MajorGod's until some Guys kill the PS Network for a Time

but at all...you will never get any Answer if your Questions...They still will keep the Silencemode Online...that's the only think you can bet money on it...and the only balance here... ;)
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    There was a Time, when Sony thoughts they are MajorGod's until some Guys kill the PS Network for a Time

but at all...you will never get any Answer of your Questions...They still will keep the Silencemode Online...that's the only think you can bet money on it...and the only balance here... ;)

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks I have 24 seven star toons all purple mostly gear 8, 6 toons level 9. So great advice... Don't worry I can field a top overall dooky, rg, daka, dps, dps team. I'm okay.

This guy thinks we've only worked on one or two characters that just simply is not the case! It's the fact that they nerf the guys that take the most investment/time and patience. They are by no means OP yet they nerf away. I had some FTP **** yesterday completely bash me on here because I made a post about FOTP nerf and he's like, Hahaha "My free to play droid squad will bash your team". In a sense he's right his simple to farm no investment droids would beat my hard earned nerfed iconic characters! It's a joke and EA lets it go like its no big deal it didn't just take months and 500$ to farm both anakin, FOTP! Like come the F on and learn EA. REVERSE THE NERFS!
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

This guy thinks we've only worked on one or two characters that just simply is not the case! It's the fact that they nerf the guys that take the most investment/time and patience. They are by no means OP yet they nerf away. I had some FTP **** yesterday completely bash me on here because I made a post about FOTP nerf and he's like, Hahaha "My free to play droid squad will bash your team". In a sense he's right his simple to farm no investment droids would beat my hard earned nerfed iconic characters! It's a joke and EA lets it go like its no big deal it didn't just take months and 500$ to farm both anakin, FOTP! Like come the F on and learn EA. REVERSE THE NERFS!

they will not cause if they will..more than People will find out that nothing really change at this Game and that protection is really....lame
  • Options
    I'm in the same exact boat. Maxed out Tuscan, only to see him drop while Rex sits at 5 stars because they dropped the pack with no warning. Pretty much biting the hand that feeds them.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »

they will not cause if they will..more than People will find out that nothing really change at this Game and that protection is really....lame

They should these guys are not OP!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    indyflip wrote: »
    I'm in the same exact boat. Maxed out Tuscan, only to see him drop while Rex sits at 5 stars because they dropped the pack with no warning. Pretty much biting the hand that feeds them.

Terrible @indyflip!! We need to have something done about this!
  • Options
    Both Rex and TS are really good in my opinion, even better after update with right synergies.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Rex is awesome. I was complaining I couldn't max him. Clones are viable vs meta. Ts was way better before. I have maxed out tr and urr. But thanks. Very team instinct of you to imply there is secret synergy you all are aware of. The ts got hurt by update. It's a fact. I still use him. But still. It's a simple forum browse to see toons that compliment urror and tr and ts. I've tried many of the synergies. But thanks. Doesn't take away my point.
  • Options
    indyflip wrote: »

Thanks @indyflip I think everyone who bought some Rex and didn't finish and everyone who maxed the shaman is in this sinking leaky boat.
  • Options
    I guess this another area where I am defying conventional wisdom. I got my Shaman to 5 stars using Aurodium packs, and I run him on my 3rd string DOT team in GW along with Sid and Vader. When toons are loaded with DOTS that heal is pretty impressive, and the offense up doesn't hurt either.

But as usual, that's just my (unpopular) opinion.
  • Options
    I guess this another area where I am defying conventional wisdom. I got my Shaman to 5 stars using Aurodium packs, and I run him on my 3rd string DOT team in GW along with Sid and Vader. When toons are loaded with DOTS that heal is pretty impressive, and the offense up doesn't hurt either.

But as usual, that's just my (unpopular) opinion.

Absolutely true. This is a team comp I dreamed of. He just got ruined for no reason at the high end arena. I had been running tuskens in high end arena before the update. There is no way a sever star toon should lose 1000 power and have all three multipliers be lower than most five stars.