A quick solution...

BamBam
280 posts Member
So, with many people out there (including me), complaining about the dodge rate and dooku/lumi lead, a possible solution would be to get rid of the leader's ability if they die.

Any riposte or further comments?

Replies

• Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bad Idea,

1- If you remove the Leader abilities of them 2 characters then people will moan saying why not remove all of the characters leader abilities if they die?

2- How many Lumi leaders do you see in your top 50? i see non.

• BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    1. That's what I meant. If any leader dies, then their ability be removed.
    2. I have lumi lead. Number 17 right now.
  • Options
    Smh. You know why Dooku lead is everywhere? Because it is a decent leader skill. Highly annoying yes. But one of the few. Then you add in the fact that players love to target teams that aren't considered meta, and it is difficult to stay up top with a different lead. But honestly, aside from the annoyance factor, Dooku lead teams aren't hard to beat. Just sometimes rng poots on you
  • Options
    I don't think that is a good idea Imo anyway

Nice, i still don't see any Lumi Leaders in my Top 50 #3 Everyone has Dooku Leader Or a droid Leader, Phasma maybe QGJ
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    @Crymsonkyng
    Not so much to nerf him in particular, but to actually make it more strategic.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    @Onetime7979
    Yeah, I dont want to use her but I dont have dooku and my 7* Ben is waiting until they fix his lead. Getting impatient though
  • Options
    BamBam wrote: »
    @Crymsonkyng
    Not so much to nerf him in particular, but to actually make it more strategic.

Can't make something that is completely reliant on rng strategic.
  • Options
    Okay understandable
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    @Crymsonkyng Well, you can. It's called a gamble. "Should I kill dooku and rid me of his dodge, or should I try to take down rey"

Imagine if RG was in there. You would attack dooku until RG taunts and then use QGJ untaunt and try to finish off dooku. Opens up another avenue.
  • Options
    BamBam wrote: »
    @Crymsonkyng Well, you can. It's called a gamble. "Should I kill dooku and rid me of his dodge, or should I try to take down rey"

Imagine if RG was in there. You would attack dooku until RG taunts and then use QGJ untaunt and try to finish off dooku. Opens up another avenue.

Yeah, and I don't disagree per SE. But if you look at other toons with same leader, who will be fixed, you are opening up a huge can of worms. Dooku is squishy. Ben isn't, and would give his team massive buffs. He would be the one everyone is running not Dooku. Same problem.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I think Ben is not that great. He has good dodge rate, but his attack is about what yoda's is (post update). His other attack to kill TM and special moves is a one trick pony every 4-5 moves. He has high health and so either people will leave him until the end or kill him and use yoda to steal the buffs (which would just be awful)- either way he isnt impressive
  • Options
    Not to mention all the bugs such a change will introduce. Fix the bugs we have, and get us new content first.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    I can agree with that.
  • Options
    They reduced Dookus damage, I love targeting Dooku teams now. I just save him for last because he is so weak. Never lost a match since the update.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    They reduced Dookus damage, I love targeting Dooku teams now. I just save him for last because he is so weak. Never lost a match since the update.

Dooku isnt the problem most people face. It's the dodge mechanic. I was stating in op that it'd be interesting if they allowed lead to be removed once leader died