Free Shards to celebreate EMEA Blu-Ray Release

I was just wondering when us folks in EMEA might expect to see the gifts of character shards celebrating the release of The Force Awakens in our region?

Or was this a regional-only promotion?

If it was indeed a US-only thing, an explanation of why this is the case would be very much appreciated, as I'm struggling to understand why one geo region would receive preferential treatment.

Replies

• Zetto
    178 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Don't hold you breath for one. And why the heck EMEA region? What about ROW? It's kinda ironic you complain about US-only thing while you implicitly exclude most of the world from this promotion as well.
  • Options
    I'd be interested too. It releases today in the UK so hopefully we'll see some shards! :)
  • Options
    Zetto wrote: »
    Don't hold you breath for one. And why the heck EMEA region? What about ROW? It's kinda ironic you complain about US-only thing while you implicitly exclude most of the world from this promotion as well.

- I don't know the release dates in other regions. Why would I?
    - I am merely asking a question. At no time did I complain, moan, whine etc. I feel it is a very valid question, and I agree with you, it shouldn't exclude other regions (APAC etc).

• Options
    I have people from USA on my shard and I'm from Europe. They got shards and I didn't. It's not fair.
  • Options
    Life isn't fair...this is a very valuable life lesson. :)
  • Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    I'm struggling to understand why one geo region would receive preferential treatment.

+1
  • Options
    Move to the US
  • Options
    DVD release in Sweden is 22 April. Would be nice if EA treated the players outside US and Canada the same.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Im from PR and didn't get any shards and PR counts as part of the US so really I doubt they will give more shards to other countries.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    PR counts as part of the US

It's owned by the u.s., not part of it.