Can we fire our shipment manager please?

gobears21
1265 posts Member
If I was the manager of a department and I consistently and constantly showed up to their desk with stuff they needed last year but no longer need I'd be fired.

Can we please fire our shipment manager and get one that knows we no longer need Lumi shards, is well aware that we have a lifetime supply of Mk1 BlasTech Weapon Mod's and can find it in themselves to send some much need cuffs or purple hairdryers.

Thank you,

Replies

• Options
    I 2nd this...
  • Options
    Same goes for Bronzium data cards. As the player level increases, so should the chance of rarer items. I no longer have any use for gear level I - VII items, and the 300 credit cards are basically a slap in the face - it's like tipping a penny at a restaurant.
  • DarthPaiMei
    227 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    If I was the manager of a department and I consistently and constantly showed up to their desk with stuff they needed last year but no longer need I'd be fired.

Can we please fire our shipment manager and get one that knows we no longer need Lumi shards, is well aware that we have a lifetime supply of Mk1 BlasTech Weapon Mod's and can find it in themselves to send some much need cuffs or purple hairdryers.

Thank you,

+100

I can go 24h without getting anything useful to buy in there so that I have to buy components I won't ever use just to get the daily activity rewards.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Same goes for Bronzium data cards. As the player level increases, so should the chance of rarer items. I no longer have any use for gear level I - VII items, and the 300 credit cards are basically a slap in the face - it's like tipping a penny at a restaurant.

This doesn't bug me as much... they are called "bronz"iums and never turn to "elit"iums... however I do feel a bit like this when I get that 300 credits:
    2009lmadzonkgoat.jpg

LOL
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Sadly, this is not true. I am still surprised when I am missing a Mk1 Sienar halo, a Mk 1 Chedak Comlink (or 10) or the Mk2 Chewiab Hypos...and yet, I own 300+ of multiple Mk4 and mk5 purple gear that I have nothing to do with. This is why we need some sort of gear shop - either that, or as mentioned - change the **** drop rates of the gear such that it disperses a little closer to match actual need.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yeah yeah Fire Fire Fire Huh huh huh
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    We should have used this guy...

12p0de.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Once with a Bronze card i got a 4* Mace Windu. Which was nice.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Sadly, this is not true. I am still surprised when I am missing a Mk1 Sienar halo, a Mk 1 Chedak Comlink (or 10) or the Mk2 Chewiab Hypos...and yet, I own 300+ of multiple Mk4 and mk5 purple gear that I have nothing to do with. This is why we need some sort of gear shop - either that, or as mentioned - change the **** drop rates of the gear such that it disperses a little closer to match actual need.

I think one of the issues it's INT and AGI challenges were dropping gear that tanks and supports weren't actually using - it was the STR challenges that had everything you required to gear up to lvl vii and above. Most lvl i - vii gear can be acquired with one or two sims.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    pipe dream. it's like that **** who keeps ordering vanilla charleston chews. no one eats that junk, yet it's always on the impulse buy shelves when you check out at the cashier
    mighty chlorians
  • Options

Yep! Maybe the simple solution is a bronzium mark II that would cost a lot more friend points?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    reizse wrote: »
    pipe dream. it's like that **** who keeps ordering vanilla charleston chews. no one eats that junk, yet it's always on the impulse buy shelves when you check out at the cashier

Dude...do not diss the Charleston. Step back. ;)

• Thire
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Needing fifty of something that never appears in challenges or shipments and has pathetic drop rates is **** (looking at you handcuff whatevers). I think there should be a gear shop as a secondary place to spend ally points
  • saberOriginal
    129 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    We should have used this guy...

12p0de.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Oh my. I nearly fell off the couch laughing. And believe it or not i happened to watch this episode today.
    Post edited by saberOriginal on
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »

This doesn't bug me as much... they are called "bronz"iums and never turn to "elit"iums... however I do feel a bit like this when I get that 300 credits:
    2009lmadzonkgoat.jpg

LOL

I'm happy about every single credit,
    training droids are the zonk! :sweat_smile: