Spending Arena tokens help

Just started to play yesterday and Iam so hooked. Wanna know which characters are best through arena rewards.
Two best on each side so what is your advise on spending tokens

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    From what I've seen, Darth Sideous is probably the best choice for Dark side.
  • Options
    No, no, no! NOT SIDIOUS. DO NOT GET SIDIOUS!
  • SethVentris
    32 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    you are new, forget both sides for a moment...

you need good teams for different things..

arena: st han .. great for everything
    soon leia, great dps...
    akbar ... great;)

gw: lumi, phasma

cantina: qgj, daka, fives..

farm gs, qui gon jin, luminara - and st han first...farm jc for gw too ( he is great, dont believe ppl who are saying he is crap, he is great in gw(only) because he heals super fast. .. best team with lumi..) ..and farm phasma (dark side) because she is great in every way.

on dark side, start farming dooku at the nodes ..start farming sidious after you farmed all the important chars.. farm daka as fast as you want (by far the best darkside heal- char..)

i did that, cleared every gw since im qualified, im top10 arena everyday so far - last 3 days nr1 in a row... (between a bunch of whales 3k+) ... working on rey atm and soon fives... waiting for lea with arena tokens atm.. and im completely f2p.
  • Options
    I would suggest lumi as your first choice. You need to complete GW daily as it's the only really way of earmkng currency (450k per day).

As a healer, lumi make it easier. She is also good in arena and LS battles. She is even a Jedi that you will need 5 of to get yoda.
  • Options
    RowdyIC wrote: »
    No, no, no! NOT SIDIOUS. DO NOT GET SIDIOUS!

Are you using internet explorer?