Galactic war battles more difficult with protection

I have to say I love the protection feature, but in the galactic war it makes winning harder because the opponent squad always starts with fresh protection while your squad has weakened or depleted protection. It's different with health, because we can replenish that, this makes it almost impossible to finish an entire war. I know the big answer is level up my squad, but I think if every round gave you fresh protection it would level the playing field

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. Galactic War is freaking absurd now. I spent nearly an hour today trying to be one going in with full health main squad, and nothing. 7s Dooku(lead), RG, Lumi, GS, Daka with protection might actually be impossible to beat on the last battle if your squad starts without.

I guess we'll see what happens, but for the time it looks like EA just totally **** the bed in terms of balance with their new feature in anything except for arena (and even there they kinda didn't do much ) :\
  • Options
    Agreed, maybe EA should do a 50% refill of protection after the game to make it fair.
  • Options
    Or after eacht fight the shield goes full again (would be fair)

my problem is now (im 58) that i cant win since that update anymore.

The enemys are 65+ the last 4 boxes are really hard ( i fight 2 weeks ago someone that was lv 70 o.o)

today i standing on last box 3 characters alive from the enemie team and i dont have any character ready against them
  • Options
    My Galactic War today ended today 4/29 on the eighth fight. Prior to the "balance" update, I would win maybe 3 out of every fifth run. Yeah, I'm not GREAT, but I know how to hold my own. I'm level 56, so you can understand the next part. I have three characters with protection, but by the eighth fight, obviously it was all gone for all three. My eighth and final fight today was two level 57 elites, 2 level 60 non-elite, and a level 61 Sidious. I have three 56 characters left and two others below that. Like I said, my match ended. The squad I faced on the final battle WAS NOT balance. I think eight is now the highest I can get. I saw another post by another player, "two Galactic War tiers: one for nooks and one for experts." That's not the right answer TRUE BALANCE is the right answer.
  • Options
    Link13 wrote: »
    My Galactic War today ended today 4/29 on the eighth fight. Prior to the "balance" update, I would win maybe 3 out of every fifth run. Yeah, I'm not GREAT, but I know how to hold my own. I'm level 56, so you can understand the next part. I have three characters with protection, but by the eighth fight, obviously it was all gone for all three. My eighth and final fight today was two level 57 elites, 2 level 60 non-elite, and a level 61 Sidious. I have three 56 characters left and two others below that. Like I said, my match ended. The squad I faced on the final battle WAS NOT balance. I think eight is now the highest I can get. I saw another post by another player, "two Galactic War tiers: one for nooks and one for experts." That's not the right answer TRUE BALANCE is the right answer.

*nooks I meant noobs. Stupid auto correct.
  • Options
    Ummm well agree and disagree make it so you gain a small but noticeable gain back after each fight its a good idea but the coding I gather for protection would have to be rewritten either in part or completley making a less than desirable approach of change is their an idea that can avoid so but complete the issue as I use ( here comes the big obvious answer for players if nothing happens) FODDER TEAMS "GOTTA CATCHEM ALL" xD
  • Options
    Difficulty of said mode could use a tone down as im lvl 75 and struggle wt the best of times its only because I put 2-3 fodder teams per last 3 fights just so I can just win or win slightly in comf9rt on rare occasions
  • Options
    I am finding that leader and team makeup sre everything in GW. I was struggling for awhile, until I found the right squad. I always use yoda when the enemy has kylo. I steal kylo's counterattack with yoda and then have yoda give it to whole team. For leaders I mainly use ackbar, barriss, or han. This depends on opponents leader. I have a rebel team with ackbar, jedi team with barriss, and tank/attack with han. If I do it right, anymore I only use a suicide squad and once, maybe twice. Hope that helps.