Where to get MK-10's??

Hey all, as a component for a Lvl 73 toon I don't understand as a nearly Lvl 75 player that these items are no where to be found, given how critical they are for so many toons.

To be clear these are part of the Mk5 CeC fusion Furnace that are needed badly. Unfortunately I didn't have a boat load of Hair dryers to craft some before the patch and mats changes.

Has anyone spotted these or can tell me where they are found, I apologize if it's been asked before.

Cheers Tox

Replies

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    They are not available right now. Was changed in a recent update.

Read all the pre-craft discussions
  • Options
    Yes, they are not available and it's total ****. There are a number of players who either through luck or insight pre-crafted some of these items and they currently have an impossible to match advantage in arena. I'm not blaming those players, it wasn't like they glitched or broke any rules, but the fact that EA has not made the new gear available to the rest of us is ridiculous. It's been about a week now. PLEASE MAKE THIS GEAR AVAILABLE
  • Options
    The funny thing is to complete the higher tier guild stuff you need these materials to be gear level 9 to be able to do them so they have effectively screwed half of the player base by delaying and making this change in the first place