Guilds update

I thought I read somewhere that the Guilds update was happening today. Is this not the case anymore?

Replies

• Options
    I got a message in-game telling me to come to the forums for an update on Guilds/Raids. Can't find anything :/
  • Options
    Thou hast deceived us
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    I got the message in game too
  • Options
    Aw farts
  • Options
    I received a message in game to come here and see new details for raids/guilds. What the deuce?? Comn Maaaaannnn
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Last week they said more information would start today. Not the actual update...
  • Options
    I got the message as well as i'm sure everyone did. But I don't see an update yet :/
  • Options
    It's a message about the announcement of a new message which will tell us when the 3 months countdown for the final announcement will start.
  • Options
    Faustino wrote: »
    It's a message about the announcement of a new message which will tell us when the 3 months countdown for the final announcement will start.

lol!
  • Options
    @Faustino pruneface? Is that you?
  • PardeyGirL
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Ha ha ha
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    It's a ploy to get new people on the forums!
  • Options

it's good to tell us that they will tell us about what they will tell beforehand

I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    It works thou doesn't say much, no wonder ppl, search for data mined stuff ..
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options

Yes. When the face is a prune then action goes boom!
  • Options
    I think they said there would be information this week, not necessarily on monday.
    I could be wrong though, there is still time for them to post something.
  • Options

:o Where can I buy your action figure?
  • Options

:o Where can I buy your action figure?

I don't know, but I'll be delighted to sign it for you
  • Options
    It could be a delayed announcement for last Friday's update or a premature one for an update today. Would be nice if they finally got around to releasing them at the same time.

I mean how many times have I missed information about an event or an update because I didn't check the forum that day, and then have stuff like the ewok event come out despite no warning.
  • Options
    Just saw the message in game as well. But there's no announcement on forums yet. I am not sure if there will be anything today but stay tuned.
  • Options
    Just saw the message in game as well. But there's no announcement on forums yet. I am not sure if there will be anything today but stay tuned. :#

• Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Just saw the message in game as well. But there's no announcement on forums yet. I am not sure if there will be anything today but stay tuned. :#

Are you warmonkeying that guy?
    Just saw the message in game as well. But there's no announcement on forums yet. I am not sure if there will be anything today but stay tuned.

• Options

Lol! That's funnier than a barrel full of monkeys. :p
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Lol! That's funnier than a barrel full of monkeys. :p

@warmonkey1024 What is this an imposter?
  • Options

Yea you're not going to get banhammered or anything