Export/view stats?

Is it possible to view all active characters stats in one place, or, better yet, export them?

Replies

• Options
    I was looking for something like that as well. It would be nice to export some of your characters into, say, a spreadsheet, so you could plan your squad more easily, since you have a lot to consider. I'm willing if there is an "api" for that, so I could build up a tool that allows one to use the data for their needs.

I started building a sheet to plan my upgrades/shard farming but it is outdated and I now have to walk over a LOT of screens back and forward, to update the sheet.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Yeah, I finished up creating Google sheet to keep the stats, which helps tremendously. Unfortunately, it also takes time and efforts to maintain, and there is no way to track the gear details, as it changes way to often and often can be missed. Yeah, if there was an API (RESTful, please!) it would be awesome...
  • Options
    I made a script to extract some data using Android adb and OCR, then I update the basic stats on my sheet.

http://github.com/ronoaldo/hero-squad-tools

I attempted to build a non-root required Android app, but no luck sending touch events.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    The character rankings on the swgohcantina.com website is very useful