[Getting Sith Faced] Recruiting 35/50! WE HAVE FIXED RAID BALANCING. ALL PLAYERS GET FAIR SHARE

Prev1345
Samo_Ren
59 posts Member
edited May 2016
Evening all,

I have a guild ideally for UK based players as I am in the UK but anyone can join

Looking for players of all levels to join.

We run a raid schedule of T5, T4, T5 and starting T6 soon.

These raid have different restrictions at different times for different players. That way all the players get decent gear and to place in Top 10 at least once a week!!

My guild is all about community and sharing. I want the whole guild to gain from raids, not just the top 5.

We are using the Line app to communicate and it is mandatory to join. My username is Samo_ren

Ally Code:317 235 348

Keep the chat clean and funny, thats what we are about!!

Lets Get Sith Faced together!!!

Sam
Post edited by Samo_Ren on

Replies

• Options
    Sounds good but I am in USA if thats ok?
  • Options
    Yeah of course it doesnt matter I just had it in there so people knew where I was from.

Welcome along. Wgat do you think to the name?
  • Options
    I think its a great name since the dark side is better :)

• Options
    Always! They get much better lightsabres and black is more slimming
  • Options
    I'd like to join. I'm lvl 74 and finish everything daily. 2 days from unlocking Grevious! Add me #586-864-482, I made space in my list of allies.
  • Options
    317-235-348 is my ally code!!
  • Options
    Love the name! Caught my eye and am interested in joining. I'm not a whale or super hard core, but I am active and have been doing all of my dailies and challenges since I started playing 4 months ago. Looking forward to raids. My code is 967-518-417.
  • Options
    Perfect! Yeah we would love to have you on board!
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bump!

I accepted ur invite Samo!

Edit: Also, I made lots of room in my allies, so if any other future guild members want to add me, feel free. I use HK47 leader
  • Options
    You got it!! People in the guild pass it along. If you can add a post here and there to help recruitment!
  • Options
    Hi.. im English level 74. Play daily. Usually top 100. 10 7* characters... ally code is 563-651-247 and am on line. User I'd vendetta... assume you use that for chatting ?
  • Options
    Yeah if you want to! I shall add straight away. Welcome to the guild!
  • Options
    I'm a dedicated, daily F2P player looking for a serious casual guild. My ally code is 314-453-897. I love the name, and would like to join!
  • Options
    You are in Hova! That is what we are all about :)
  • Options
    Add me My code is 813-336388
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Bump

Just got Grevious! 2 months of grinding....
  • Options
    I have a maxed out 7star Jedi team (including Yoda). I love the guild name. 836-161-661
  • Options
    Your guild name is awesome!

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    Great glad to have you all on board and I cannot wait to get started! Whats Grevious like any good?
  • Options
    Hey, Samo.

That guild name cracks me up. Can I join?

Ally code is 358-162-817. I'm F2P, but dedicated.

Thanks,

TNH
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ooooo pick me pick me!!

719-553-623

I Want to join a fun group with a good sense of humor. I'm only level 64 with two 7*s with purple gear but I have many other 4 and 5 stars with purple gear that I grind on daily. I finish around 150 daily on squad and beat GW every day along with all daily rewards. I'm f2p but absolutely love this game!
  • Options
    Yeah absolutely the more the merrier! Try and get more involved so we can hit the top guild rewards.

Thats what this Guild is all about. A relaxed group of people who just love the game!

And also love beer...key to getting Sith faced!
  • Options
    Do you use "Line" to communicate ?
    I'm interested to join the guild... Line id = jonwoolly

Ally code 875-376-862
    User name Woolly

Top 100 in Arena
    12 maxed caracheters = Fives, Poggle, Luminara, Barris, HK-47, Sidious, IG-86, Phasma, JC, Old Daka, IG-88, Teebo.
  • Options
    Been active since November. I'd love to join a guild before they go live Sunday. 652-232-561
  • Options
    Glad to see peeps wanting to join this team. Looking forward to raids.
  • Options
    Be part of a new guild and have a say in what we do and how it works!

What specialties are people leaning towards and how is the new omega skills working out?

For now if we keep communicating on here so we get more notice on the forum and hopefully recruit more!

Let me know of anymore ideas

Samo Ren (Just Sam!)
  • Options
    Samo_Ren wrote: »
    Yeah absolutely the more the merrier! Try and get more involved so we can hit the top guild rewards.

Thats what this Guild is all about. A relaxed group of people who just love the game!

Samo_Ren wrote: »

Hi all and hi to our Guild leader... Samo Ren

I would love to join your awesome guild.
    My line ID is fantastic_duck

I am in the top 20 in Arena, highest I ever went was 5 in my server but always get bumped down.
    I have lots of 7 star characters. I play at least 2 hours daily.

Please add me at this ally code: 852-694-523
  • Options
    I have added you to my Allies, if everyone could add everyone else so we are all joined together that would be great.

Is Line the best way to talk for everyone? Obviously we don't want to be bombarding people with messages every five seconds...unless it is more Star Wars puns!!

Thanks
  • Options
    I've never used LINE. Honestly new to it but from what I see it's the most common used app so no problem downloading it and using it here.
  • Options
    Just got it. samo_ren is my ID. We now have 12 Guild members and were are growing rapidly! Hope everyones daily quests are going well!