Captain Phasma changes.

Did everyone have to switch their team leaders to captain phasma in order to make it easier?
Did everyone like the change to capt. Phasma, or would you have rather left her like she was?

Replies

• Options
    No one is running phasma lead on my server except me. Phasma is fine but they the other FO toons got neutered
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    I run Phasma but the victory march is bugged right now....don't give the advantage refresh that is/was mentioned on the update.
  • d3tox
    71 posts Member
    Options
    I've run phasma a lot both pre and post patch. The advantage was never the awesome part of the kit. It's the 45% turn meter that goes with it. That didn't change, so she's as effective as ever imo.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    d3tox wrote: »
    I've run phasma a lot both pre and post patch. The advantage was never the awesome part of the kit. It's the 45% turn meter that goes with it. That didn't change, so she's as effective as ever imo.

This. I ran her before and i run her now. I see almost no difference, apart from the fact her basic used to hit much harder when she had advantage.
    She's about the turn manipulation for me, not the advantage (I dont run FO synergies).
    Then again pretty much every other basic got nerfed, so meh.
  • Options
    on my server a lot of people are now running phasma as leader. totally an annoyance to fight with.
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma used to hit for 7k regularly with advantage. Now more like 3500. I've also noticed the 'refresh' on advantage is not working.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    I'm with D3tox and Yarzahn. Phasma's appeal is the turn meter. I don't run Phasma as my leader, but can see why people do.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    The only issue with Phasma is on D she fuisades first instead of doing victory march then fullisade.
  • Options
    Dooku still rules my top ten on the server I'm on. Already 78's up there.