DS char's in packs

It seems like DS char's just don't show up much in the chrome packs. I've spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $500 on packs and have very little to show for it for DS. Cad Bane and Tarkin are the only ones I've been able to get regularly. I'm stuck way back in DS battles because I can't field a decent DS team. Is this common? I know I can farm Dooku, RG, Daka and others, but all my farm time has been going to Jedi char's for Yoda, who is now crap (or so I've heard). Thanks EA for that, btw. The only thing I can say I'm pretty happy about after all those packs is I'm 9 shards from 7* Leia. I sure hope she's worth the credits to promote.

Replies

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yup thats pretty common. The characters with some of the highest drop rates are the chromium exclusives. Cad bane, tarkin, leia, kit fisto. Old ben used to be high drop rate too at leats before he was released, and qui used to be the highest dropping character by far at least before he was released to farm normally, do not know their rates anymore.

It is a shame, but all the good dark side characters you have to farm the shards for yourself.

Leia is pretty decent at the moment, according to the nerf leia threads popping up in the forums the past couple days. She could quite easily go back to being widely considered as bad any time though.