Kylo vs Yoda

BWSkynobi
334 posts Member
edited April 2016
I was running my B team in GW which consists of Phasma, Yoda, Mace, Eeth Koth, and Luke. This team is usually good enough to win one and maybe a 2nd of the harder nods, and least kill off a few toons in a 3rd as they spell my main team.

I was up against a strong team with Kylo, and I thought for sure this team was going to shred me so I was just trying to take 1-2 of the toons. They also had Ventrss.

Then I realized Kylos special grants him counter attack. So I waited for it, and was able to grant all my team counter plus the benefits Ventress gains.

In no time my B-team crushed them. It was great.

So maybe Yoda ain't so bad after all.

Replies

• Options
    I love it when Yoda grants my team retribution. Then someone does an aoe and all 5 of my team roflstomp the attacker!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda + Ewoks sounds fun.
  • Options
    I am finishing top ten in squad with no refreshes and havent missed a gw victory for over two months with yoda in my main team. No, yoda is not bad at all. You are unlucky if he loses his fortitude before you kill 2-3 enemies. His foresight with 25% tm on basic attack is invaluable.

Side note: I believe vader recently received a buff. I now use him as well for my 'A team' on squad and gw. I have many max characters and vader ranks 3rd in power. Also, his aoe attack applies dot very well against max opponents. Just fyi.

Ill be spending all my omega on yoda and vader