Brand new, need advice

Hey all! I am brand new to the game and need some advice. What's the best way to get new characters? Are you able to be a F2P player and still get new toons or do you need to be a P2P?

Replies

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Galactic war, arena shipments and all characters available in cantina fights and using cantina tokens are all very easy to get. Nah you can get good toons f2p.
  • Options
    Best advice. Do not spend money. DO. NOT. SPEND. MONEY!!!!!

Beyond that, prepare yourself for the fact this can be f2p, but it is a massive grind that is usually unrewarding, customer service is almost non existant, and you will likely get frustrated at many many things. On the upside, it's Star Wars and it looks pretty

Welcome to the forums and the game.
  • Options
    Akster wrote: »
    Galactic war, arena shipments and all characters available in cantina fights and using cantina tokens are all very easy to get. Nah you can get good toons f2p.

+1
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Once you unlock galactic war, atm 86, and phasma are pretty good. Once cantina unblocks Qui and Daka are really really good to buy with tokens, the first battle in cantina has GS which is also incredibly good. Once you eventually have a decent amount of arena tokens han, sid and 88 are alright.

Plenty of things to go for once you unlock them.
  • Options
    I got a **** load of characters and I haven't spent a dime. It just takes a little longer but it can be done. I've only been playing 3 months too.
  • Zee
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 24/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Come join us on groupme and we will help you grow
  • Options
    Hey all! I am brand new to the game and need some advice. What's the best way to get new characters? Are you able to be a F2P player and still get new toons or do you need to be a P2P?

Welcome!

I've never spent a dime on the game and don't plan to. With that said, I'm level 73 with a 7 star team. All the characters and such are available in the game without making purchases, the money just speeds up the process. With a lot of time and patience, you can make it to the top without spending money.

If you have any questions, ask. It's a pretty active board here.
  • Options
    Zee wrote: »
    Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 24/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Come join us on groupme and we will help you grow

I predicted this. Now we get guild spam.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the advice and welcome. Pretty sure I've found my new mobile game and community now.