The one man army

Replies

• Options
    Just encountered him in arena, left him for last. Was him vs my 31k squad with Poggle, RG, 86 and GS left. Lost!
  • Options
    I prefer 333
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I'm getting 5s up to speed now , can't wait.
  • Options
    5's gold mat regular attack is bugged. He won't be so beast after the devs correct him.
  • Options
    5's gold mat regular attack is bugged. He won't be so beast after the devs correct him.

How so?
  • Options

Don't say that :s
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've heard its doing the double tap even on the attack that applies speed down. Even if that isn't intended and is changed I still think he'll be quite strong. ~3 days till I get to try it out.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

How so?

This is what has been reported.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/28878/fivess-basic-attack-at-level-8-multi-attacks-every-time

I have not seen dev confirmation though.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoy stunlocking him and seeing that "COUNTERATTACK" flash on his head while he stands there helpless. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I enjoy stunlocking him and seeing that "COUNTERATTACK" flash on his head while he stands there helpless. :)

Yes!
  • Options
    Murderhole wrote: »
    Just encountered him in arena, left him for last. Was him vs my 31k squad with Poggle, RG, 86 and GS left. Lost!

Same here man, my group was HK-47, ib-88, and ig-86 (semi-buffed) almost all at full health and i lost, every attack was countered and the damage was as much as i was putting out. If they do not nerf 555 then i am going to gear him up and gear him up fast because he would make a nice addition to a droid team lol.

I wouldn't worry too much at this point though, the devs have said they were listening to our input and there will be changes on the way.
  • Options
    Sathen wrote: »

Same here man, my group was HK-47, ib-88, and ig-86 (semi-buffed) almost all at full health and i lost, every attack was countered and the damage was as much as i was putting out. If they do not nerf 555 then i am going to gear him up and gear him up fast because he would make a nice addition to a droid team lol.

I wouldn't worry too much at this point though, the devs have said they were listening to our input and there will be changes on the way.

I've got him geared up, lvl 70 but only 5 stars. I'll wait to see what nerf does to him before I commit.
  • Options
    Sathen wrote: »

I've got him geared up, lvl 70 but only 5 stars. I'll wait to see what nerf does to him before I commit.

Let me know if you use him, i'd like to know how he does. If he's gear lvl 7+ he may still be pretty effective in his current state. I am top 50 on my server and i went up against a group that only had a 4* royal guard, and with their HP atm it was pretty challenging still, i'd imagine 555 would be more so.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

How so?

This is what has been reported.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/28878/fivess-basic-attack-at-level-8-multi-attacks-every-time

I have not seen dev confirmation though.

They could of course change it, but the way the ability reads is ambiguous as to whether the speed down check should be before or after the first attack. It's definitely behaving as if the check is after the first attack. Personally, I actually read it as behaving properly ("extra attack against targets suffering speed down") because the second attack is an "extra" (read: independent) attack rather than a "double attack" or "double damage attack." If they were to change the behavior, the description should also be changed to something like "if the target is suffering speed down prior to the attack, attack twice."
  • dirty_quesadilla
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How so?
    He's regular attack is supposed to double tap when enemy has "speed down." Right now, he double taps whenever his regular is fired. I guess this makes up for his bogus "85% counter" which more like a 50% counter.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    @Mol_Eliza_oops. The descriptions on a lot of these abilities being better worded could remove the guess work from us as players as to how the ability is supposed to work. When left open to interpretation some will read one way and think bug others will read another and think it is working as in tended. I can't image how some of them seem when translated to another language.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @Mol_Eliza_oops. The descriptions on a lot of these abilities being better worded could remove the guess work from us as players as to how the ability is supposed to work. When left open to interpretation some will read one way and think bug others will read another and think it is working as in tended. I can't image how some of them seem when translated to another language.
    Concur with this and your previous.
  • Options
    No more nerfs. Farm him. He is simple to get.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had fives in a 1v3 thought I was done for so I hit auto. Fives pulled it out. I had st han as my lead so once fives got to 50% health that + 35% offense kicked in and he obliterated them ;)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    I had fives in a 13 thought I was done for so I hit auto. Fives pulled it out. I had st han as my lead so once fives got to 50% health that + 35% offense kicked in and he obliterated them ;)

Nice!
  • MTan
    42 posts Member
    Options
    He is also the easiest toon to gear up, i think many will enjoy playing with him.
  • Options
    If it is not a bug, he will be nerfed.