What Evasives are working?

Timitock
2844 posts Member
In specific, do the Ahsoka, Talia, or Luminara Leadership Abilities work as claimed?

Cad Bane and Darth Maul are relevant to the discussion.

Old Ben seems to be broken, but Dooku seems to work fine.

Replies

• Options
    Ahsoka Talia and Luminara all work fine last time I checked.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    But I imagine everyone will exaggerate how the abilities are working to the nth degree. Asking the forum for advice on how dodge works will never lead to an accurate answer from the masses.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I never see any of these toons on the leaderboard, just a sea of Dooku.

Can you confirm Ahsoka's TM bonus to be working? It is identical to Old Ben's, they could just use her code.

Can you confirm Talia's heal to be working? Her % is impressive, and could easily sway a match.

I had a feeling from experience that Luminara was working, but needed confirmation.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Need more Evidence.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Need more Evidence.

So go colect it. The only way you are going to get accurate information is if you track the dodge rate of heroes lead by X, Y or Z leader.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Need more Evidence.

So go colect it. The only way you are going to get accurate information is if you track the dodge rate of heroes lead by X, Y or Z leader.

That sounds hard. Better not chance an injury.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Still would like confirmation.
  • Options
    In specific, do the Ahsoka, Talia, or Luminara Leadership Abilities work as claimed?

Cad Bane and Darth Maul are relevant to the discussion.

Old Ben seems to be broken, but Dooku seems to work fine.

Had an Ahsoka led team in Gw yesterday. Yep, was like a Dooku team,but without offense up.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I have tested and can confirm Ahsoka's TM bonus to be working, and the Evasion seems to be working (absent any real numbers).
  • Options
    My Ahsoka lead had not one single dodge against a Lumi team I couldn't hit. That being said I haven't put much into the character (just got 4* recently.) Opponents Ahsoka's have worked fine, not a gripe, just an observation.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    matt1984 wrote: »
    My Ahsoka lead had not one single dodge against a Lumi team I couldn't hit. That being said I haven't put much into the character (just got 4* recently.) Opponents Ahsoka's have worked fine, not a gripe, just an observation.

Its the Dodges you get on Defense that are important.

The community is convinced that Dooku is causing more Evasion than intended.
    I think all Evasion is simply working now.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Faced a Old Ben lead team today in GW ... they dodged like every 2nd attack, Ben was gear 9 - it took forever to take him down. However, i did not look at their TM, so im not sure, of TM-gain also works ... atleast the dodge rate seems to work. Honestly, with the last update, i hope Old Ben leader skill is broken, otherwise im afraid he will replace dooku in leader board for defense, because his dogde + some more hp-tanks would cause the battle to run out of time.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Faced a Old Ben lead team today in GW ... they dodged like every 2nd attack, Ben was gear 9 - it took forever to take him down. However, i did not look at their TM, so im not sure, of TM-gain also works ... atleast the dodge rate seems to work. Honestly, with the last update, i hope Old Ben leader skill is broken, otherwise im afraid he will replace dooku in leader board for defense, because his dogde + some more hp-tanks would cause the battle to run out of time.

Please dont wish for things to remain broken.
  • Options
    Ahsoka Talia and Luminara all work fine last time I checked.

+1 regarding Ahsoka and Lumi
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    This info should be more widely known.
  • Options
    This info should be more widely known.

So far the only one not working is Ben's and there is tons of threads regarding this. Seems well known enough
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I've noticed what seems to be a small decrease in the evasion rate. I don't think it's a bad thing. It still works and it saved some toons at key times. But what I observe is that the AI seems to be more on par with the player rates. Before it appeared the AI had a higher proc rate.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    The fall of Dooku?