Anyone have any squad suggestions? Plz send help :D

Tru_Bree11
21 posts Member
edited April 2016
Currently i'm farming Old Daka, ST Han, and IG-86. Shard farming RG and Rey. What team comps do you see me being able to make? What direction should I go post update?

Currently using Dooku (L), Savage, Fives, Lumi, and Kylo.

http://imgur.com/a/69Pk2

Replies

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    imo ditch lumi asap for daka. Those revives. Those stuns. That hp.

Maybe swap kylo for RG.

Tanky team of dodging, reviving evilness.
  • Options
    Yeah, at what star level though? I'm farming Daka, but only at 4 stars. And what level does RG become viable? They still are a bit too low for me at the moment.
  • Options
    Gear is important. Both Daka and RG are good without 7 stars, but you may get targetted more.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    RG gets viable at 3* with G8, he doesn't get boosted that much at higher levels, protection stays the same, only health rises.
  • Options
    I'll probably take out Lumi and replace her with RG. Then once i've leveled Daka a bit, i'll throw her in there also.
  • Options
    My RG 4* g9 > ST Han 7* g8 mostly because I run with Daka and QGJ and GS so I get lots of stuns, but also because g9 gives you a big edge with protection.
    Dooku(L) Fives Daka RG Rey would be top 20 on my server, though having only Rey might leave you light on damage.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Basically the same as what others have said. Stars are the most important for characters that do the damage in your team, RG does next to no damage, and Daka is more used for her stuns and res. Daka does however do a decent amount of damage with her basic also though, so starring her up is fairly important but not essential.

Imo I would probably throw daka in place of lumi at 5* at a guess, try it and see how you feel, you can always swap back until she is higher if you feel she is still too weak.