Old Daka is messed up!

Prev134
DarthTadeusV
159 posts Member
edited April 2016
I was fighting a team with RG, Daka, GS, Dooku and QGJ, I kill them all, last standing his Daka and my QGJ only a 1 swing to win the battle, in the turn that must atack she revived Poe, QGJ and GS, CHEATING!!! FIX this **** please!

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Nope this is why Daka must die first.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    .....and then she stuns you 20x in a row >:)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Classic
  • Options
    Yep kill her first problem fixed.
  • Options
    I don't see Daka often, but she has done that to me. It's a phone tosser.
  • Options
    Kill Daka first. Of all the healers in this game she is one you don't wanna leave for last.
  • Options
    Wow a team with Daka, RG, GS, Dooku, and QGJ - Daka revives Poe???? That needs to be fixed!!!
  • Options
    Wow a team with Daka, RG, GS, Dooku, and QGJ - Daka revives Poe???? That needs to be fixed!!!

#nerfpoe
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options

I wanted to say this! I want my daka to call characters from outside the makeup to play too.

Buff my daka!
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hmm I can't get her to revive anyone
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    I was fighting a team with RG, Daka, GS, Dooku and QGJ, I kill them all, last standing his Daka and my QGJ only a 1 swing to win the battle, in the turn that must atack she revived Poe, QGJ and GS, CHEATING!!! FIX this **** please!

It's not cheating you $$$$.

#readingcomprehension
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Oh yeah. Thread titles in all caps are against the forum guidelines.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. Thread titles in all caps are against the forum guidelines.

Not all caps. Just mostly all caps. Look at 'is.'
  • Options

My bad, Poe was in the team, no QGJ :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Daka instant res'd RG 4 times in a row today in arena. Cant take her out first RG wouldnt have it. I tried the same match again she res'd him 3 times in a row. That dosnt seem like %10 to me.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

You have a weird auto correct changing Poe to QGJ. ;)
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Sorry for that, I was having a heart atack in the moment and don't let me think clearly.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Happens to most.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Sorry for that, I was having a heart atack in the moment and don't let me think clearly.

So that's why you didn't follow the forum guidelines or read Daka's ability description.

Ahh, I get it now.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options

Well, leaving the reviver for last, kind of silly, don't you think?
    I'd call it something else that also starts with an S, but apparently it's a naughty word in this forum.
  • Options
    So, you're the cleaver one of the forum? Are you a moderator or something? If you're not going to make a constructive argument I suggest don't post nothing, at least on my posts.
  • Options
    Yarzahn wrote: »

Well, leaving the reviver for last, kind of silly, don't you think?
    I'd call it something else that also starts with an S, but apparently it's a naughty word in this forum.

RG and Han don't let me take her out sooner, I now she must die first in all scenarios.
  • Options
    So, you're the cleaver one of the forum? Are you a moderator or something? If you're not going to make a constructive argument I suggest don't post nothing, at least on my posts.

Who are you talking to? Because I think I'm the cleaverest forum member here.

I'm so sorry for invading your thread which was clearly so constructive.

Yeah, fix Daka because she revived a hero. Daka shouldn't ever be reviving heroes, that's just wrong. Obviously she is bugged.
  • Options
    How many stars does Daka need to have to be effective (besides 7* lol)? Mine is currently at 4* gear 7 and she's semi-effective but poor health.
  • Options
    Get your own Daka or shut up.
  • Options
    Revive 3 heroes in a row is just wrong, I'm playing since early December, and you're the cleverest of the forum? Yeah, sure, you must be in NASA posting intolerant and dumb things.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was playing against some guy's Daka and she stunned 3 of my characters.

CHEATER!
  • Options
    Get your own Daka or shut up.

Mine is at 6*, half way to 7* fully geared, any other cleaver suggestion?
  • Options
    I kill her second. That way if she does revive successfully, its only one character. I can come back from that. Highest damage/extra attacks goes first, then Daka.