The Omega Ability

I love this game and have spent hundreds of dollars. Can someone tell me how yo use the Omega Ability Upgrades? I have 7 and still not have not been able to upgrade anything. Do i need additional material? More Omega upgrades? What am I doing wrong I have lots of characters and not being able to do anything. Some of my gear upgrades disappear to after a day anyone experienced this?

Replies

• Options
    you apparently don't have any toons at max ability level. If you did you would see the next ability level (8) requires omega ability materials.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • IamTex
    44 posts Member
    Options
    What level are you at?

I believe the first Omega upgrade opens up at level 76.
  • Options
    You can't use them until at least lvl 76.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    I do not know what you are confused about here. Omega ability upgrades are to upgrade your abilities/skills to lvl 8. Your gear levels/equipment of your characters are disappearing randomly too?
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    They are not useable until abilities reach level 8. And those won't unlock until around levels 76-80 respectively. Depends on the character.
  • Options
    Ok so the my player level has to be 76? I'm just a 73 right now..... so I should be good past then
  • Options
    Right. But you have to get your abilities to level 7 or else it doesn't even show you the omega ability requirement. So that's what might be confusing.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!