Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR] **48/50** 1 hr T7 Rancor Raids, Strong Rosters Needed for TTD

Prev1345678
Amish_Ace
516 posts Member
edited October 2016
TSbPDMd.jpg

Welcome to Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR] Guild Recruitment Page!

Interested in joining a highly active and dedicated player guild? Then you are in the right place! Please take a moment to review the information below and post an application if you meet the requirements.

*** UPDATE: 10-20-2016 ***
Knights of the Mobile Republic are currently seeking qualified individuals to replace some members who decided to hang up their hat. Just have some 7* characters so you can participate in Heroic Raids! Hope to hear from some of you soon! We do Heroic RAIDS and you must follow our raid rules. We use discord for outside guild chat.

Our RANCOR raid rules are as follows:
0. Zero damage for 12hrs after raid starts (to give everyone a chance to participate).
1. If you attack in Phase 1 first, then after 24hr you may use ONE more attack.
2. If you attack in Phase 2 or 3 first, then after 12hrs you can use ONE more attack.
3. If you attack first in Phase 4, then after 12hrs, you can use as many attacks as you like.
4. If even after all this, the Rancor is still not dead, after 36hrs the No. 1 person will use remaining attacks to finish off the Rancor. If they cannot complete it, it goes to the No. 2 person, etc etc

We alternate raid times of 7am/7pm then 9am/9pm Pacific (every other week we are either on the 7 or 9 hour slot).

These rules ensure everyone gets a piece of the pie for the raid.

RingFMX.png

Current Roster:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Mn0IB7TTMaNlH75B74kW5QlYDD9W5x-p89pZnDYmzjg/edit?usp=sharing

About Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR] – Message from the Founders
Our core players (Leader and Officers) came together originally in a “looking for leaderboard mates” post in the PvP Rivalry forum thread. Since then we have started a Discord channel discussing and sharing strategies, sharing payout times, and all around discussing general nonsense. We have all been playing since late November. We range from free-to-play, to dolphin, and even what many around here would call a “whale”. But we all have one thing in common: dedication to be the best we can be, regardless of whatever money was spent. This means completion of daily activities and competition for the No. 1 spot in arena almost daily. It has been a blast to get to know other players and we hope you will consider joining to share in our fun and submit an application to join Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR]!

Guild Leader and Officers
I am the guild leader, @Amish_Ace. My first and second officers are @Arillian and @Texwegian. Additional officers are @DarthMessi1984 and @Squinter. All tasks outside of the game are shared between the officers and myself. If you have any questions or concerns about the guild, please do not hesitate to contact any of us.

Discord Channel
Discord is a free app that you can download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. It provides a way to communicate with each other before guild chat goes live, but we will continue to use it even after guild chat is enabled. It also provides a means to share game photos and videos to better strategize for arena or GW, or to even complain about that days GW node and arena battles. If you are accepted into the guild, you will be sent an invite link to the KotMR Discord channel. We encourage everyone who is accepted into the guild to join the Discord channel, regardless of your level of “chattiness”.

Guild Rules
1. Play to have fun! However, my officers and I take this guild seriously, so we will make every effort to stay one of the top echelon guilds.
2. We are asking for adult and/or mature members only. Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. We are all Star Wars fans, let’s keep it that way and be respectful to one another.
3. Players must be player level 74 or higher. This will increase once players begin to hit lvl 80 in the guild. Inactive players will be kicked after 7 days of inactivity.
4. Arena Ranking and Galactic War wins dictate your level of competition and desire and dedication of completion to us. There is no real cutoff for Arena Rank, but we are seeking those who compete for No. 1 daily (like ourselves), or are in the top 100 working their way up. We are seeking competitive and determined players. The larger the number of GW wins shows me that you are an established and dedicated player (we are really seeking players that started in November and December with establish rosters). I understand some players like to experiment in arena, and that is most certainly welcome as it helps us all to gain insight to the best possible Meta.
5. Open communication is a must in order to keep this guild running effectively. Discord use is encouraged and feedback members is more than welcome.
6. Free-to-play, pay-to-win, and all nationalities are welcome to apply. However, the primary language will be English, so if that will be difficult for you, you may want to apply with a different guild. We will not tolerate discrimination in any way (nationality, expenditures, etc.)

How to Apply
Please see the following information that is requested from you below. Please keep in mind before you apply that we are looking for highly active players that are level 74 or higher, top 100 in arena, 75+ GW wins, and have 10+ 7* characters and 10+ Gear 8 characters.. If you come up short on some of these requirements, please feel free to apply, as all applications will be reviewed by myself and my officers. Feel free to elaborate on the application as you feel necessary.

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW. Any other form of application has no guarantee to be reviewed. All applications will be reviewed by myself or my officers and you should hear back from one of us within 48hrs. Thank you!
  1. In-game player name:
  2. Player Level:
  3. Ally Code:
  4. Number of 7* Characters:
  5. Number of Gear 8 Characters:
  6. Galactic War Wins:
  7. Arena Wins:
  8. Typical Arena finish rank at payout:
  9. Days per week you are active:
  10. Timezone

Time Zone
My time zone/payout time is PDT or UTC-7. Any time zone will be accepted as long as you are an active daily and competitive player.

Other
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave them below. Thanks and hope to see many of you in this guild!

Kind Regards,
@Amish_Ace
Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
Post edited by Amish_Ace on

Replies

• Options
    1. vitoonto
    2. 74 7542/9900 from 75
    3. 752-698-816
    4. 9 but have Geo Soldier 21/100, Daka 37/100 and Anakin 52/100 for 12.
    5. 13
    6. 76
    7. 557
    8. Always top 50 but usually top 20. Best finish was 4. Lost trying to get 1.
    9. I play every day. Always refresh energy 50/50 usually 100 some times another 100 and cantina energy always 100 some times another 200.

My time zone payout is 7pm Eastern DST.

I have spent just under $200 and plan on spending more on crystals for refreshing energy in the future. I'll also buy special packs if they offer enough value.

I can send screenshots of my roster if needed.

My goal is to be top 10 on a daily basis and gunning for the top spot. I was there before the push to 80.
  • Options
    vitoonto wrote: »
    1. vitoonto
    2. 74 7542/9900 from 75
    3. 752-698-816
    4. 9 but have Geo Soldier 21/100, Daka 37/100 and Anakin 52/100 for 12.
    5. 13
    6. 76
    7. 557
    8. Always top 50 but usually top 20. Best finish was 4. Lost trying to get 1.
    9. I play every day. Always refresh energy 50/50 usually 100 some times another 100 and cantina energy always 100 some times another 200.

My time zone payout is 7pm Eastern DST.

I have spent just under $200 and plan on spending more on crystals for refreshing energy in the future. I'll also buy special packs if they offer enough value.

I can send screenshots of my roster if needed.

My goal is to be top 10 on a daily basis and gunning for the top spot. I was there before the push to 80.

Hello vitoonto!

Thank you for applying with KotMR. We'd love to have you. I will be sending you the link to our discord channel.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    1. Chatoman
    2. 75
    3. 688 427 469
    4. 12 with 4 more on the verge
    5. 13 with 12 on the verge
    6. 26
    7. 282
    8. Usually top 20 at payout. I always try to stay top 50
    9. 7 days a week
    10. PST, payout at 7pm

I've been playing since mid February and haven't put it down since. I've also spent more money then I'll admit to...lol
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    1. Carth
    2. 74
    3. 726-424-482
    4. 14
    5. 11
    6. 96
    7. 545
    8. Top 50
    9. 7
    10. Utc-2

I like your guild name and it would be an honour to be a part of it :smiley: you seem to take stuff seriously, which is exactly what i am looking for.

I am f2p but play a lot. I will pretty much never miss anything.

Looking forward to an answer.
  • Kopkin
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    1) Kopkin
    2) 74
    3) 285 871 242
    4) 9 but but will be 14 by the time update goes live on Sunday (have been hoarding tokens waiting for the last combat patch)
    5) 9 see above
    6) 103
    7) 462
    8) 19
    9) 7/wk - on all the time when not at work
    10) gmt

Really excited to possibly join what sounds like it will be a highly competitive guild.
    Post edited by Kopkin on
  • Options
    1. 1tapd
    2. 73
    3. 665-917-938
    4. Will have 7 next week
    5. 8
    6. 22
    7. 295
    8. Usually top 50 unless I forget that I lose ranks (lol) and top 25 if I really push for it
    9. All day everyday
    10. EST

F2P player for the most part. Probably spent around 20-30 dollars and most likely will again in the future. I'm patient but not THAT patient :p

I love my droid team ❤️

• Options
    1. Hec
    2. 74
    3. 764-274-623
    4. 7
    5. 12
    6. 0 (healers suck. Kill or be killed.)
    7. 460
    8. Between 20-50
    9. 366 days a leap year
    10. EST

Ftp. I can be a good silent partner or a humorist but I'll be there supporting either way.
  • Mareczq
    29 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In-game player name: Marooqs
    Player Level: 75
    Ally Code: 685-768-885
    Number of 7* Characters: 11 (13 characters have shards for 7* but do not have $)
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 16
    Galactic War Wins: 88
    Arena Wins: 536
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: last month #1 - past 3 days #2
    Days per week you are active: 7
    Timezone: I'am from Poland - CEST

P2P player ~ 50$ per month for refreshes.

• Options
    Thank you all for your interest in the guild! I will be messaging you each individually on your application status shortly.

For those that do not quite meet the roster requirements: I plan to currently place you on a wait list and given the highest priority. I sincerely appreciate your interest however, and if you need to move on to a different guild and not wait, I completely understand.
  • Options
    Slappa Urbooti
    level 74
    Ally Code: 815572277
    Number of 7* Characters: 15
    Number of Gear 8 Character 10
    Galactic War Wins: 79
    Arena Wins: 535
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: 60-70
    Timezone pacific

mostly f2p but spend some here and there
  • Options
    In-game player name: Tinkletown
    Player Level: 74
    Ally Code: 275-374-852
    Number of 7* Characters: 12
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 23
    Galactic War Wins: 117
    Arena Wins: 550
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: 1
    Timezone: PST

I play daily and love to compete. Always battling in arena usually grabbing #1 except those days I can't because it's only a one hour slot really to get there. Would love to join your guild, looking forward to raiding.
  • Options
    1. In-game player name: Giran Kenor
    2. Player Level: 74
    3. Ally Code: 654-945-578
    4. Number of 7* Characters: 13
    5. Number of Gear 8 Characters: 15
    6. Galactic War Wins: 120
    7. Arena Wins: Don't know...
    8. Typical Arena finish rank at payout: Around 10-20
    9. Days per week you are active: 7 days a week
    10. Timezone: EST
    11. Characters Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/k9ZS38P.png

F2P player, usually stay at top 20, play everyday.
  • Bumayi
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Bumayi on
  • Options
    1. Fireweed
    2. 75
    3. 363-822-179
    4. 8 seven star characters
    5. 15
    6. 67
    7. 437
    8. #1-3
    9. 7 days a week
    10. Cst
  • Options
    1. In-game player name: C'ma
    2. Player Level: 75
    3. Ally Code: 379-889-878
    4. Number of 7* Characters: 12 (13th 6* 100/100)
    5. Number of Gear 8 Characters: 13 (4 of which are lvl 9)
    6. Galactic War Wins: 40 (35 in a row and counting...)
    7. Arena Wins: 419
    8. Typical Arena finish rank at payout: 1-5 (Usually #1, but sometimes I slip up)
    9. Days per week you are active: 7
    10. Timezone: PDT

Started mid/late January and have spent several hundred on the game. My arena squad consists of Rex (lead), RG, Fives, Lumi, and QGJ (all 7*, gear 9 except for Lumi--gear 8 and RG 6*). I might not be a big chatter, but like to excel, am a team player, and might be a pretty good fit for your guild (west coaster too). I will complete assignments! Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks for your consideration--sounds like fun!
  • Gin
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Quick Question before I apply: the guild's goal is to do the raids on a difficulty setting as high as possible, right?
  • Options
    Gin wrote: »
    Quick Question before I apply: the guild's goal is to do the raids on a difficulty setting as high as possible, right?

You are correct!
  • Options
    Hello There,

this guild seems like a very good idea and exactly what I've been looking for.
    Underneath you find the mandatory list.
    Up front I'll say that I'm 1 character and 1 geared character away from the minimum cutoff and that I haven't completed the required amount of GWs. In 6 days I should normally have 2 more 7star characters. The reason for this is that I only started playing mid-January and that I had a rare holiday the last 10 days, where I only had enough time with wifi access to complete the daily quests (at least I did not fall too much behind because of the holiday this way).
    I hope you would still consider this application because I am determined and dedicated to catch up with the early adapters, which is difficult as F2P! Being in this top-guild from the start, would be a blessing for me, since this guild will no doubt be ahead of the curve in the new content ;).
    The way I can contribute is by always fulfilling the daily activities, joining in raids and as soon as I have a more decent roster I would like to experiment a bit in the arena and can hopefully contribute to the guild with some ideas. Since I'm a bit behind I'm not trying to "chase the meta" but am staring up some characters that I just like and hope will be awesome in certain teams (like Boba Fett and the Magmatrooper)

I registered on discord (as Vasyroth), so I would be very happy to chat/talk if you have any questions or remarks.

Thanks and best regards.
    1. In-game player name: Vasy
    3. Ally Code: 224-692-876
    4. Number of 7* Characters: 9
    5. Number of Gear 8 Characters: 9
    6. Galactic War Wins: 47
    7. Arena Wins: 409
    8. Typical Arena finish rank at payout: 50-100 bracket
    10. Timezone: GMT+1 (Belgium)
  • Options
    In-game player name: Chosen One
    Player Level:74
    Ally Code:886-314-256
    Number of 7* Characters:12
    Number of Gear 8 Characters:18
    Galactic War Wins:118
    Arena Wins:607
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout:top 20-100
    Days per week you are active:7
    Timezone: UTC+8
  • Options
    1. In-game player name: Baron Arieola
    3. Ally Code: 154-242-847
    4. Number of 7* Characters: 12
    5. Number of Gear 8 Characters: 16
    6. Galactic War Wins: 104
    7. Arena Wins: 526
    8 Typical Arena finish rank at payout: top 3
    10. Timezone: PDT

F2p mostly with couple crystal subscriptions and dark side pack early on. I make enough crystals from arena and spend 300-500 on refreshes
  • Gin
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Gin wrote: »

You are correct!

Alright, let's do this! I'm looking for the maximum payout possible and I'll throw in some crystals a day if it helps to accomplish it. Let's have some fun doing it though. ;)

In-game player name: Gin
    Ally Code: 849-438-197
    Number of 7* Characters: 10 (Daka will be 7* this weekend)
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 18
    Number of Gear 9 Characters: 2 (QGJ, Daka) with two more on the way
    Galactic War Wins: 89
    Arena Wins: 462
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: Top 20 on workdays, Top 10/15 weekends
    Days per week you are active: Every single day (thank you, understanding girlfriend :D)
    Timezone: CEST, I'm German by the way
  • Options
    Hi, I wish to join this group (as a great fan of SW KotOR ;)). Playing since early december.

1. Niri Tarkona
    2. Nearly 74 (+- in two days)
    3. 518-247-143
    4. 8 characters 7*, 2 - 6*
    5. 9 characters gear lvl VIII, other 12 characters gear lvl VII (3 need 1 to VIII)
    6. 96 GW wins
    7. 458 Arena wins
    8. Top 20, lately top 50, best rank 8
    9. 7, spending more time playing than I should..
    10. GMT +2 / CEST (Czech Rep.)

Personally, I think "just" number of characters won't tell you much.. If everyone will have the same.. :blush:
  • Options
    Hiya

1) **** ftdd hfd ( I do need to change this)
    2) player level 75
    3) ally code: 385-486-818
    4) 7* characters- 10 and soon to be 12.
    5) gear 8: 17 characters
    6) 92 GW wins
    7) 533 arena wins
    8) typical finish.. 3-5 for last week. Always top 10.
    9) active every day
    10) GMT

Please let me know :)
  • Dent_Skyrim
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Greetings Knights,

let me first introduce myself a little bit. I'm a dedicated gamer and Starwars fan for more than 20 years. This is also the reason i'm so caught with this game (also Starwars Battlefront on the PS4). I do play daily since Dezember 2015. I'm not really a "chatty" person and this also my first post in this forum, although i'm reading all the content on a regular basis. But I would be willing to join the chat now and then :)

So what can the guild expect from me?

- daily activity
    - high raid contribution
    - willing to share my gw and arena experience
    - a friendly, constructive and ambitious person
    - and of course a decent roster of heroes :)

This leads me to the information you have asked for the application:

1. In-game player name: Dent Skyrim
    2. Player Level: 74 (half way to 75)
    3. Ally Code: 699-568-473
    4. Number of 7* Characters: 13 (another 10 characters in the 5*-6* range on their way to 7*)
    5. Number of Gear 8 Characters: 18
    6. Galactic War Wins: 110
    7. Arena Wins: 601
    8. Typical Arena finish rank at payout: 5-30 (heavily depending on workdays and weekend)
    10. Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)

If you have further questions, feel free to ask me.

Thanks a lot for reading & best regards!
    Post edited by Dent_Skyrim on
  • Options
    This sounds like the perfect kind of guild. Dedicated to go for the top available prizes each day, but also laid back and playing for the fun of the game. Hopefully I can be signed up. Here are my stats:

In-game player name: Scott
    Player Level: 74 (will be 75 tonight or early tomorrow)
    Ally Code: 494-736-264
    Number of 7* Characters: 7 at 7*, 4 more at 6* who should be at 7* within the next couple weeks.
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 16, including 4 gear 9 characters (Savage, RG, Kylo, QJG)
    Galactic War Wins: 92
    Arena Wins: 491
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: Top 50. Since the update I've been top 10 each night, with two #1 finishes.
    Timezone Eastern

Looking forward to hearing back!

-Scott
  • kenji
    14 posts Member
    Options
    In-game player name: kenji

Ally Code: 122-883-453

Number of 7* Characters: 11

Number of Gear 8 Characters: 12

Galactic War Wins: 100

Arena Wins: 555

Typical Arena finish rank at payout: top 20

Timezone UTC +9 (Japan)

Thanks and waiting for reply!
  • Options
    Hans Beno (long time reader, first time poster) :/
    997-345-824
    7* - 9 (10 as soon as they give me a shot at that little green monster)
    G8 - 11 (above mentioned monster G9)
    GW - 45 (43 in a row now)
    Arena - 341
    Payout between 75 and 20
    EST

Play every day since downloading in Feb
  • Options
    Would be interresting to have Line-ID for communication. I dont like Forums.
  • Options
    1. Asura
    2. Level 75
    3. 854 234 958
    4. 19 7* character
    5. 14 8+ gear characters
    6. 108
    7. Arena (as of time of posting): 25, usually top 20
    8. Top 20 pay out - up to 1st
    9. GMT - 0
    10. Active all week.

I've been playing heavily since downloading In early December. Like some, spent more than willing to say, but not a whale by any means. More like a paupus ;-)
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    I *LOVED* KoToR, so i automatically love you guys :smiley:

As for the info :

In-game player name: kejmo
    Player Level:74
    Ally Code:776-623-159
    Number of 7* Characters:7 (2 more coming in 1 week max)
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 12 (1 on Gear9)
    Galactic War Wins:66/150 Achievment
    Arena Wins:352/500 Achievment
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: Top 30, best 17
    Days per week you are active: 7/7
    Timezone: GMT +1 (Paris, Zagreb, Munich, Vienna)

Additional info :

32 year old electrical engineer of automation (geekness in blood), started playing 3 months ago and i kinda like it.

See ya :)