How would you feel about this hero?

Prev1
Zama_Zeckur
394 posts Member
edited April 2016
Child Anakin on a pod racer that either shoots or he throws parts at you, special is a speed boost when he dodges for entire team, big attack is aoe drift racer into the team.

How would you feel about this hero? 64 votes

Yes
20%
scubabenacrowBaldoSagefireDrMageJaquizz1616DocHollidayOnetime7979MarkatonaIAmExceptionMol_Eliza_oopsDimesandPenniesZama_Zeckur 13 votes
No
79%
Stekcir_Leinadcosmicturtle333clhsCronozNLdano7591BaalAggropoxcomandabenBogsquashgarcia_george99OhaibiziOwexBaillinfectiouszombieMegadeth3700ImbicatusNaifreakBrazilian_JoeKurkiCaroCanonRAYRAY 51 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Yes if you like it no if you dont. Sorry messed up that part
  • Options
    Brilliant.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Eh, if my darth sidious can die from a child throwing parts at me, I'm leaving the game.
  • Options
    Yes
    BamBam wrote: »
    Eh, if my darth sidious can die from a child throwing parts at me, I'm leaving the game.

So a tiny furball works for u?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Would you feel better if he was rammed by the speeder?
  • Options
    No
    You don't see kids in GTA for the same reason you won't see kids in this game.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    No
    Just because it's the only bad star wars movie. Although when it came out, the pod race was pretty cool.
  • Options
    Yes

Ewoks = kids imo
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Big_Boss wrote: »

LMAOO!!!!!! No more anakins though! They will just nerf him!
  • Options
    Yes
    Just because it's the only bad star wars movie. Although when it came out, the pod race was pretty cool.

Wow you guys are totally basing your choices on everything other than what i brought out...
  • Options

+1
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

+10000000000
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No

Pfft please. No ewok gonna kill sidious
  • Options
    Yes

Pfft please. I cough up hairballs for breakfast.

Wish i could show u the furpower
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    No

Slightly, yes. At least it would be more entertaining than episode 1. Though I did like the last battle.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Ewoks = kids imo

Literally some(most) of those Ewoks were actual kids. Though this is a violence game I don't think it would be ethical to se maul or a droid or some hitting little Ani. What Anakin did to the younglings was cruel enough
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Jajajajajja you imagine little Ani being a 10x better toon then JK Anakin? Ok enough trauma for tonight I still have hard feelings over his nerf.

• Options
    Yes

Jajajajajja you imagine little Ani being a 10x better toon then JK Anakin? Ok enough trauma for tonight I still have hard feelings over his nerf.

Yoda did say he had the most force within him as a child didnt he? Too long ago to remember
  • Options
    No

Wow you guys are totally basing your choices on everything other than what i brought out...

Maybe in the ship battles they can have pod racers. Endor bike speeders. Luke's speeder in episode 4.
  • Options
    Yes

Maybe in the ship battles they can have pod racers. Endor bike speeders. Luke's speeder in episode 4.

He can be my ship captain then!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds good. But there are a few toons that I would rather see first

Light Saber luke
    Jabba the hut
    Scoundrel han solo
    Sex slave leia
    Twilek dancer
    Shipment counter girl that does an AOE stun by sticking a %$%% in her $%&^$

Sorry I am getting off track.

Yeah, baby annakin riding a go cart sounds pretty cool.
  • Options
    Yes
    LastJedi wrote: »

Light Saber luke
    Jabba the hut
    Scoundrel han solo
    Sex slave leia
    Twilek dancer

Lol this wasnt intended to get in the game. Just some fun thinking!

And everyone that doesnt like child anakin, well if there was no child anakin you would have no vader!
  • Options
    Yes
    His unique could be "Charming Older Ladies," where female characters (three or more times his age) on the other team fall in love with him and switch sides.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    why not.
  • Options
    Yes
    His unique could be "Charming Older Ladies," where female characters (three or more times his age) on the other team fall in love with him and switch sides.

Hahahahaha yes!
  • Options
    Yes

Light Saber luke
    Jabba the hut
    Scoundrel han solo
    Sex slave leia
    Twilek dancer

And everyone that doesnt like child anakin, well if there was no child anakin you would have no vader!

Sorry to quote myself but if obi never went against the council anakin would have lost control and been killed by jedi to save people also. <3
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Leadership ability:
    -20% damage from female opponents and count dooku
    +20% damage from male opponents

Unique: when taking damage, baby anakin ages.
    At full health, opposing females and count dooku have 30% chance to be Charmed for 1 turn on each of their turns. This causes their attacks to heal instead of do damage.

When anakin is below 50% health, he hits puberty. And Charm no longer works. If he gets crit by an opposing female or count dooku, he has a 30% chance to lose all turn meter. Plus he has a 25% of receiving a DUI per every round that he is ignored. This causes him to crash his go cart into a random toon (ally or enemy), instantly killing them.
  • Options
    Yes

Light Saber luke
    Jabba the hut
    Scoundrel han solo
    Sex slave leia
    Twilek dancer

Sorry to quote myself but if obi never went against the council anakin would have lost control and been killed by jedi to save people also. <3
    Leadership ability:
    -20% damage from female opponents and count dooku
    +20% damage from male opponents

Unique: when taking damage, baby anakin ages.
    At full health, opposing females and count dooku have 30% chance to be Charmed for 1 turn on each of their turns. This causes their attacks to heal instead of do damage.

When anakin is below 50% health, he hits puberty. And Charm no longer works. If he gets crit by an opposing female or count dooku, he has a 30% chance to lose all turn meter. Plus he has a 25% of receiving a DUI per every round that he is ignored. This causes him to crash his go cart into a random toon (ally or enemy), instantly killing them.

Lmao nice
  • Options
    Yes

Light Saber luke
    Jabba the hut
    Scoundrel han solo
    Sex slave leia
    Twilek dancer

Actually any new toon would be good... and why didn't you mention Jar Jar the Sith Lord? >:)