Farming gears is tougher than farming shards

As bizarre as this sound, this is true.
I have spent the past 4 days trying to farm this stupid MK3 Chedak Comlink. I threw all my daily energy plus level up energy into 6-J (normal) and 6-E (hard) darkside battles.
After 4 days of farming, I only have 14. I cannot begin to imagine having to farm 50 of those gear.
Come on developer....there are enough challenges for players already. Please at least make the gear drop rate higher to make life a little easier. Life is short you know & we have enough challenges in real life already.....

Replies

• Options
    + 1

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    Youll bounce back. Its just bad luck
  • Options
    I completely agree, it's a little outrageous when you spend roughly 250 energy and don't get a single piece of blue gear, and it's only a part for the item. . . With other pieces being 50 part. I know it can't be easy easy. Game would be considered concurred and the challenge appeal in some aspects would be lost. Still, make it more of a Tuesday night odds on the slot machine , yeah? Please
  • Options
    And if we sim the challenges. We lost sim tickets as well.
  • Options
    Yeah, the grind is a pain. I am farming eyeballs right now and i am getting only 5-10 a day with 3 refreshes. I wish they would improve the drop rates... not likely though
  • Options
    Sometimes you just have to forget about the gear and play the game. Then one day the green "+" shows up in the gear slot.
  • Options
    Wrong. Farm one light side node for 4 months. Ewok elder. Or two like Rey or Anakin. I have farmed so many 50s more in 2 days. Just refresh and eat the 20pct purple pain.
  • Options
    To be fair, after a certain gear level, every subsequent gear level is MUCH stronger than a star value.
  • Options
    i just sim DS 6J (normal). 10 times and zero drop.
    Sigh...impossible.......
  • Options
    SirBearLag wrote: »
    To be fair, after a certain gear level, every subsequent gear level is MUCH stronger than a star value.

This x1000
  • Options
    Sometimes you just have to forget about the gear and play the game. Then one day the green "+" shows up in the gear slot.

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't even begun farming a 50 yet. Not looking forward to it.
  • Options

There are some + which will not turn green unless you farm them. I do not enjoy farming gear. Any + which requires 50 gears, I will not do anyway.
  • Options
    Please report back when you need HUNDREDS of them (as in: 4 toons need 50 of them... and 50 of some other high tier gear). THAT'S a PITA.
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Eventually this game will be Galaxy of Gears instead of Galaxy of Heroes....
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Grind gets harder in any rpg? They can't do a new lvl cap every 2 weeks lol. There always has to be a harder grind. And hard decisions.

Grind one piece of lvl 9 gear for a week? Or grind out an entire set of lvl 7 gear for two other toons. Decide.
  • Jenggo
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Magisto wrote: »
    I haven't even begun farming a 50 yet. Not looking forward to it.

I'm one step ahead of you. Got 1 gear item with full energy and 1 refresh, and I haven't been farming gears since.

As of today, it stands at 1/50 of that purple handcuffs.