Key Guild Information

Keaven
1099 posts Member
For those that missed the update I am discussing:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/29985/raids-preview#latest

By the looks of it so far. The way paying players will benefit more is by generating more guild currency which is only used to start raids initially, so it all depends on what they cost and how long they last and if raids can be started before the previous one finishes.

Deep rosters will have some impact on the raids themselves though which is how rewards are earned, so this is where the biggest impact seems to be, but we don't uet know exactly how the battles will occur yet.

What I dont like is it looks as though raids will end when the rancor is defeated, rather than in a set timeframe, this means players will be competing with each other for rewards via participation, and the timing of starting raids will be relevant to any guild.

I'm guessing these things wont be known until Sunday when it launches. Here's hoping it's less buggy than previous updates.
Profile: Keaven
Guild: Fear The Boot

Replies

• Options
    I guess that will be when the guild chat will come in handy, that way you can make sure you have as many guild mates up as possible, to be able to benefit as many as you can and to be able to kill the freaking thing, lol.