Dooku done for now who next?

Oootini
636 posts Member
Will have dooku to 6* (really can't be bothered with the 7th star atm- will continue him on hard nodes).

Who should I got for next? Currently have kylo and Luke @ 5*, talia 4*, bagged a lando at 2*(before it was taken away), GS 1* and no one else from cantina.
I don't like GS so I'm not going to to farm him and ideally would like to farm someone from the first 2 levels due to cheaper costs. I'm and for anyone else.

Was thinking old ben (for yoda and hopefully a fixed leader ability)? What do you guys think?

Replies

• Options
    I'm currently working on Ben. I also think lando may useful to aoe through rg taunts. I would do one of those two
  • Options
    Llewella wrote: »
    I'm currently working on Ben. I also think lando may useful to aoe through rg taunts. I would do one of those two

Was thinking going lando too. Trouble is I want to at least unlock yoda, and I still need a 5th Jedi at 5*. I have anakin at 4 but the grind for him is long an I may not 5* him by the time yoda comes around again. And I think Ben is a good addition to any roster really
  • Ciel_6
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin will have a cantina node soon enough. That will speed up your farm exponentially. I would do Lando first, unless you're in a big rush for Yoda (take the long view - you will need Yoda at 7* to truly appreciate him. At 5* he is merely fun to throw about in low level light side battles. Give yourself a month or two and work on getting him straight to 7*). Ben, however, while a good addition to your team, is not essential and not a great option for the Yoda event.
  • Options
    Ciel_6 wrote: »
    Anakin will have a cantina node soon enough. That will speed up your farm exponentially. I would do Lando first, unless you're in a big rush for Yoda (take the long view - you will need Yoda at 7* to truly appreciate him. At 5* he is merely fun to throw about in low level light side battles. Give yourself a month or two and work on getting him straight to 7*). Ben, however, while a good addition to your team, is not essential and not a great option for the Yoda event.

What makes lando so good? I run 7* han lumi phasma with dooku lead (going to be 6*) and a soon to be 6* QGJ. Would lando add to this team? I don't run an AoE team. Sometimes I throw in my 4* rey for fun. All gr8