Arena advice

So since update I find myself going backwards in arena. I'm not whinging about the update just time to make a change
From consistent rank 20-50 in now sitting at 130
I was running
Qgj (L)
Lumi
Yoda
Ig86
Fotp

All are lvl 74 and maxed except fotp which is 5* and is now useless
I'm thinking changing the lead and swapping out fotp.... Options are
Maxed
Sid
Jc
Mace
Poggle
Ashoka
Savage
Kylo
Phas

5 star
Rey
Gs
Dooku

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i wish i had as many options as you have. Just trying them all out would be the most fun part :) i guess thats my advise; try them all.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Rey and GS still hit pretty hard so one of them could fill the DPS role that FOTP used to play. Royal guard is the best tank there is right now. Daka is really good especially on defense (when teams fight you on their own).

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma (L) kylo, savage, yoda, QGJ ?
  • Options
    Yeah the issue I have is I don't have huge dps range at 7*
    I was thinking poggle ig86 qgj yoda lumi
    I'm not much a fan of phas and Kylo is hit an miss.

My rg is only 3* haven't been bothered to farm. And I have 5* daka but always thought the lack of speed and low damage was a massive downfall
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle, 88, 86, lumi, and qgj ? I dont know, I run phasma (L), kylo, qgj, gs, dooku/5s/daka, max Ive ever dropped was 25, usually staying in top 10 overnight, lvl 75... Maxed, precrafted.
  • Options
    The lack of a tank is your biggest weakness. You could add in Phasma and Kylo who would give you a lot more health pool. Otherwise I would advice you to go all in for RG or Han to fill that role.
  • Options
    I don't want to conform to much to the meta but only thing i would be concerned about in that team is the lack of hp
    Just did a refresh with Sid qgj lumi yoda 86 see how we go for a day I guess
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Having anything less than maxed on your team will put a target on your back. Phasma as lead with QGJ on team, savage or Kylo, Lumi ok but Ashoka maybe better. Too many Jedi isn't good either and Sid is good against Jedi too.
  • Options
    I have stock piled some arena credits I guess I might start the sthan farm.
    I'll give phas kylo qgj lumi Sid a run tomorrow
  • Options

From what you have I would suggest running Plasma lead, qgj, ig86, Poggle, Kylo

• Options
    I like the versatility and speed of yoda and he works well with Jedi.
    Is savage okay? I maxed him more for gw but never really used him much. He's in my c team and even then I'm not a massive fan