GW Changes

Tenchi1969
340 posts Member
edited April 2016
What kind of changes would you like to see in Galactic War?
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/

GW Changes 38 votes

Get rid of the shields for toons
28%
OwexBaillPatman6632VolkswaggerOlfbaldlunarwolfGankakchainsawltriggalDYNAMIKSChalijaBejazzeled 11 votes
Regenerate your toons shield between battles
34%
clhsBigfoot1080Tenchi1969infectiouszombieMegadeth3700HanLTanFinalGreyJediHanSkywalkermorcseaJbizzyGBimdemanObi_Wan_Cannolirichyboy88 13 votes
Keep as is
28%
Msor1980PindasauskanonElinadArarisValerianOobydoobQleakmegGoosyAlugardHobnobSaku1313 11 votes
Make it harder
2%
Creed 1 vote
When you get done the first table you can start a new one.
5%
Darth_VladSir_Whooty 2 votes

Replies

• Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    It is a complete chore to do now and no fun at all. I still complete it but I completely hate the game for about 6 hours after slogging through Galactic Chore.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Keep as is
    There is not what I would have voted for.

"Make difficulty tiers with better rewards". First tier could be toons without protection, second tier with your toons regenerating 1/3 protection each 2 or 3 battles, etc... Top tier would be as it is now, with retreat button deactivated and very synergized teams for the last 6 battles.

Otherwise, in your options, I prefer to keep it as is. Much more fun than before, at least !
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Keep as is
    I was regularly completing it till the update and only been getting halfway through now. Today I got to the final battle and died with 1 opposition toon left so assuming it's just a case of adjustments in my squad and tactics, I was fuming on day 1 but have started to adapt, just a new hurdle that was easier for players who followed meta or whaled
  • Options
    My only real problem is takes longer. I play my toon and my guest toon. Spending to much time doing 2 GW per day. I dont want to drop my guest but I might.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

• Tenchi1969
    340 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    I was regularly completing it till the update and only been getting halfway through now. Today I got to the final battle and died with 1 opposition toon left so assuming it's just a case of adjustments in my squad and tactics, I was fuming on day 1 but have started to adapt, just a new hurdle that was easier for players who followed meta or whaled

Try Royal Guard, it's slow but with a couple healers you can complete any node. Add in an evasion toon as leader.

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Keep as is
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    Hobnob wrote: »

Try Royal Guard, it's slow but with a couple healers you can complete any node. Add in an evasion toon as leader.

Thanks for the advice, I've started focussing on RG and BO, spent too long running Tala, JC and Luma early on and just kept throwing good credits after bad! Haven't got Daka either as my Boba Fett maxing ruined my gaming experience lol :smile:
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I want shields to regen some, but overall each fight should be closer to your level.
  • Options
    get rid of shields

fix GW matchmaking so you don't fight teams that are 10 to 20 lvls above yours. this may not be a problem for ppl at lvl 75+, but is a nightmare for people lvl 40-65

fix evade/dodge/resist/deflect. it is way above the 10 to 15% mark. I would estimate it's closer to 1/3 right now (ok for sid vs jedi but not the rest). I feel like I am playing slot machines rather than a RPG, many times I have faced characters that have dodged 5 attacks in a row, which should be statistically extremely low, that is if you know anything about statistics = 1/(x^n)
  • Options
    Royal Guard will get you through most fights. I am 75, and on my guest my RG is only 4 stars. Sid and RG stuns are awesome.

• Options
    Too much of a slog to get through. Renewed protection at the start of each node is a joke. I don't play it anymore and end up playing less overall time per day. I can't imagine that's the outcome the devs wanted with the updates