delected

Enigmaticien
384 posts Member
edited April 2016
End
Post edited by Enigmaticien on

Replies

• Options
    Mat type 3? Are you talking about the pentagon ability markers? I have a stockpile of them, dont see them being used for anything yet.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Delected
  • Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    Mat type 3? Are you talking about the pentagon ability markers? I have a stockpile of them, dont see them being used for anything yet.

What level are you? And how many characters do you run? He's talking about the purple mats btw, I'm constantly short on them too.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Delected
  • Options
    I have 12 level 60 all full gear ( 8)
    But i have Many problem to up the ability on max due to the lack on mat type 3
    I have full of type 2 too much then but type 3 is big problem.

Yeah I was asking him because I dont know anyone that has too many purple mats. I have too many green and blue, but I'm always short on purple mats.
  • Options

Wow give me some thx
  • Options
    I am level 55. I must not have my abilities up high enough(Level 3-5, and to get past 5 i see you have to be higher level) Right now I have I need the blue ones. I have only 10 character I am keeping up with. I only have the daily 100 gems so I ain't as geared up as others.

BTW is 60 max level atm? I see stuff that have higher requirement.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

• Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Delected
  • Options
    I am level 55. I must not have my abilities up high enough(Level 3-5, and to get past 5 i see you have to be higher level) Right now I have I need the blue ones. I have only 10 character I am keeping up with. I only have the daily 100 gems so I ain't as geared up as others.

BTW is 60 max level atm? I see stuff that have higher requirement.
    I'll trade you blue mats for purple
  • Options
    Okay I'll be the dancing NELF in front of the bank in Stormwind. Just open trade window.

• Options
    Yes, drop rates for purple suck. I think that is the point. it gives you a reason to play on Saturdays and go through the events. I have NEVER seen them drop in Cantina battles but I guess I've gotten lucky in Galactic War; thats where most of mine have come from. Keep in mind Enigmaticien, EA wants you to keep playing. If you could easily and quickly max out your toons, then you would have less motivation to come back.

While I admit I still have a long row to hoe before I'm 60, I will say though: one of the first pieces of advise I got here was to focus on 5 characters and max them out. Trying to max out more than 10 simultaneously seems excessive overkill. You don't need more than 5 light/dark characters to win at the main Battles table.
  • Options
    I have this stupid 2 star ewok elder i level just because I only have 2 other healers, and want a 3rd for GW>

• Options
    I think that **** ewok two star may be pretty good if he had more stars. Well, really handy in Gw, only two characters have revive. So, his revive is huge.
  • Options

They're used in about every ability starting with going to level 4. You have to "scroll" the material cost box down to actually see how many it takes, even though there is no indication you can or should do so.
  • Options
    Alot of people don't know this but the elder ewok, gets back 50% of his turn meter almost 50% of the time. Making him maybe even faster then Dooku.
  • Options
    I think that **** ewok two star may be pretty good if he had more stars. Well, really handy in Gw, only two characters have revive. So, his revive is huge.
    exactly, I made a thread about GW and how good he is for me. Plus with his turn meter bonuses that 8 turn revive cooldown gets shortened.