No Duku, I feel peace.

Yodavader
121 posts Member
edited December 2015
I have started at a new server.

There is no Duku in a new Darkside starter pack and nobody have Duku and Arena is not stressful for timeover by Duku's unlimited counter attack.

I feel so good.

Replies

• ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Omg. You're tempting me to switch over. XD
  • Options
    Three words:

Wait a while.
  • Options
    Is dooku still good after nerf? should i start farming him
  • Options
    Yodavader wrote: »

There is no Duku in a new Darkside starter pack and nobody have Duku and Arena is not stressful for timeover by Duku's unlimited counter attack.

I feel so good.

What does the darkside pack have now?
  • Options
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    Omg. You're tempting me to switch over. XD

Me too but i have spent so much time and some cash so.... :/
  • Options
    Im level 55 and i still see a lot of dooku. And he still is pretty good imo, lightning thingy crits for 3500 and almost a certain stun on my luminara at the start of every battle. He's just hard to farm.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Still like mine. Hard to beat that stun.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Prscustom wrote: »

0 star potential, no. Dont get me wrong he's still viable and he's not a scrub by any means, if he lands a double stun on defense against your opponent, and you have heavy dps you can wipe their team out in seconds. His damage is weak though, far lower than lumi and consular.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku is in every freaking team in GW, so annoying.
  • Options
    Prscustom wrote: »

0 star potential, no. Dont get me wrong he's still viable and he's not a scrub by any means, if he lands a double stun on defense against your opponent, and you have heavy dps you can wipe their team out in seconds. His damage is weak though, far lower than lumi and consular.

Doesnt he unlock with 2 o r 3stars after collecting 50shards?
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Unlocks at 3*. I've got him at 4 and still farming him despite the fact it'll take over a month to get to 5. Sometime next year I'll be the only one with a 7* CD, just in time for him to get buffed! And then we will rule the galaxy, hahahahahaha...*cough*, ahem.

What else you busy doing though? ;)

Post edited by Rolf on
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Shanks wrote: »
    Yodavader wrote: »

I feel so good.

What does the darkside pack have now?

My buddy is in a new server, and the starter pack has greedo n it
  • Options
    I'd rather have Dooku than Greedo. I wouldn't dismiss Dooku right now. I use him all the time for his stuns and counters. I wouldn't buy a starter Pack with Greedo. I don't think he's a very good character.
  • Options
    Dooku at $7.99 was the greatest gift the devs ever gave us.
    Greedo is just .... as good :neutral:
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    Dooku was $8? When was this? He used to cost $5.
  • Options
    I'll take my Greedo over Dooku any day.
  • Options
    I am happy with players happy with Greedo! Dooku may be weak and overated, but it adds to the joy watching him attack and counter and stun, leaving a feeling of - take that man! See how I can stral more HP? Hahhaha, watch that quatriple attack (counter plus then his regular turn with a double).

Dooku is fun, regardless of effectiness.
  • Options
    I refuse to unlock or use that piece of crap
  • Options
    I hate Dooku with passion!
    I get Dooku almost every battle during the second half of GW and it's super annoying.
  • Options
    Peace is a lie...
  • Options
    The counter to Dooku is to just not play the game. Nothing else can stop the indestructable powerhouse that is he. Sometimes my PTSD kicks in and makes it impossible for me to even try to clear a war or compete in arena, just from that time Dooku crit-stunned my Sidious for 3500. :'( If you, or anyone you know, has suffered from Dooku-based trauma, please join my Survivors of Dooku support group, held on Thursdays and Saturdays at noon.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"