Captain Phasma Victory March 5th upgrade increases cooldown by 1 instead of reducing it by 1

Instead of making the cooldown 4 it increased it to 6. I know people have reported this same issue on cooldown reduction upgrades for other characters as well (Jedi Consular) so it may be a bigger problem. Please fix soon since phasma is on my arena team.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Check it in-game. There are display bug issues with abilities, and I know for example that the JC's cooldown ability actually does work.
    Use the ability in-game and then the next turn up, tell us what the number reads.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    The turn after I used it shows 5 turns until I can use it again
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    What level is the ability? The descriptions are all messed up. And some of the chars are bugged.
    Aaron has promised he will have someone dedicated to fixing char issues in January.
  • Options
    Victory march is currently level 5. When long pressed in battle before use it says reusable in 6 turns where as before the upgrade it would show reusable in 5 turns
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    My victory march is level 3 and it has the same cooldown. So at least it didn't increase it, but yeah, it's bugged. :(
    The cooldown is really, really long. Basically once per fight is all you get out of that one.
  • Options
    I can upgrade sids demoralizing blows to get its cooldown -1 but now im afraid it wont work right :/
  • Options
    Top_Quark wrote: »
    Here you go with visual proof, the turn right after the ability is used and ability at 5

uDsbQ4V.jpg

Thanks
  • Options
    I have the same problem. I just leveled my Victory March to level 5 and the cooldown is still 6 turns.
    The bug is also not a visual bug as I have checked.
  • Options
    Same here ! The cooldown stayed at 6 at ability level 5, very disapointed. Is this a known issue ?
  • Options
    Yepp, I have noticed I have 2 cooldowns difference between his 2th and 3th abilities.
    It looks like BIG nerf. It makes it useless in GW .
    It was not a problem for me because I use QGJ as leader form sometime and Phasma will have to wait better time because it has only sense as leader.
  • Easybee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    This needs attention from the devs. Not a display bug. Really frustrating happening the JC too from what I'm reading.
  • Options
    Easybee wrote: »
    This needs attention from the devs. Not a display bug. Really frustrating happening the JC too from what I'm reading.
    Yes it is happening to JC as well. Hope it gets fixed. They said the February sign in bonus was fixed but clearly, it isn't. :/
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.