This could explain why players look like cheaters.

So, I've been losing out most days on the daily arena rewards. It's hard finding a battle that's a sure thing with the cheating AI update. I was thinking if I drop in rank I could collect the daily reward. I would have to put a nug team out for if to work.

To other players it would look like I was a cheater. Is anyone else doing this? This is the only way I could think of to get around the cheating AI and not waste matches trying to battle ppl in my rank for the daily reward.

Replies

• Options
    I hold position regardless of stars, team power, or gear so I'll eventually look like the opposite of a cheater. I personally am not so worried about the cheating personally. If a guy wants to spend endless crystals defending a high PVP rank with a weak team that's not ready, that's their problem. I'm a smart player, and smart players don't take on battles they can't win. I always take on battles where I can achieve maximum rewards for minimal efforts because winning achieves the best rewards. Why take on overly hard opposition so you can lose, which means no shards, mats or gear??
  • Options
    You get the daily reward if you just play 3 arena games. Wins doesnt matter
  • Options
    You get the daily reward if you just play 3 arena games. Wins doesnt matter

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks!
  • Options
    There is no advantage to losing rank. I know my particular server has many cheaters. Mace, Honeybeekeeper a couple others and myself have a murders row of characters and we can be pushed backed to the 20s rank overnight. And I know these teams I face as I take my rank back would not be capable of beating our teams as most people spent very little money and have teams with absolutely no synergy..mostly just the farmable toons..no chrono only characters.
  • Options
    WhipiT wrote: »
    There is no advantage to losing rank. I know my particular server has many cheaters. Mace, Honeybeekeeper a couple others and myself have a murders row of characters and we can be pushed backed to the 20s rank overnight. And I know these teams I face as I take my rank back would not be capable of beating our teams as most people spent very little money and have teams with absolutely no synergy..mostly just the farmable toons..no chrono only characters.

I'm on your server WhipiT and I see them, but they don't worry me. I would guess the thrill of stealing #1 will wear out quickly, it would for me. Since they don't have a real team they invested time into, their dedication to playing will become boring...
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    So, I've been losing out most days on the daily arena rewards. It's hard finding a battle that's a sure thing with the cheating AI update. I was thinking if I drop in rank I could collect the daily reward. I would have to put a nug team out for if to work.

To other players it would look like I was a cheater. Is anyone else doing this? This is the only way I could think of to get around the cheating AI and not waste matches trying to battle ppl in my rank for the daily reward.

Where does it say that you need to win Arena battles for the daily? You only need to play - win or lose- to get the reward.

• Options
    As of today, Scopigno is at rank 180 something. I'm guessing they either blocked his cheat, or he is off for holiday somewhere without wifi.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »

Where does it say that you need to win Arena battles for the daily? You only need to play - win or lose- to get the reward.

I guess I assumed I need to win because I don't increase my rank unless I win.