UK Guild - Grievous Generals (GG)

Replies

• Options
    @Starjumper would love to join this guild! I'm irish Lvl73 usually finish in top 100 but had a little drop due to the dark souls 3 release. I have nine 7 star units 5 of them lvl 73 the rest are 70.

@Frostynipplezz
    Sure thing. If you can get the LINE App and let me know your UserID we'll get you added. Welcome aboard
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Starjumper, I have a question for you, please message me
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    If you still have spots open I'd like to join please! Level 74, I have five 7* toons, with three more coming in the next week (credits providing :# ). Finish in the top 100 most days and working to improve that. I'll get the line app if accepted.

551-514-489
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Chimpy wrote: »
    Would love to join if you still have a slot.
    Ally code 584-149-926.
    8 maxed lvl75, regularly No1 in arena.

Will look into getting Line set up when I get off work.

Sure thing. Let me know your line User ID once your done and we'll get you in

Thanks, LINE ID is chimpy1111.
  • CobrasMano
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey guys I'm UK based also, any room for me in your clan? Level 75 and 12 - 7 stars characters, including Yoda 7*, Vader 5*, Grievous 4* and some gear IX characters, usually finishing top 20 on my server.

Ally code: 442 - 586 - 451

I have Line app but it won't load since last update, though.

EDIT: reinstalled Line app and now it works again, user ID : ifuenter
  • Options
    @Bimdeman - sure thing. We still have space so let me know your line ID once you have the app please.

@Chimpy - I'll get you added in a sec

@CobrasMano - yes still room, if you're having trouble with the app you can try and login on a pc if that helps. If not just message me once the app is working. Failing that yes, you can Still join and I'll be updating on here as well in the run up to us going live but feel free to pm me any issues/questions /concerns till then
  • Options
    Hi, level 71, already two 7* a few 5 and 6, soon my required 3rd 7* will be done: at the end of the week.

Can I join? Living in UK playing daily, kinda addicted :)

There is a Sarjumper on Line but cannot fine Sarjumper (GG) :open_mouth:
  • Options
    @Starjumper Got the app. ID is Bimdeman
  • Options
    Guild is filling up nicely, roll-up roll-up, before it's too late :P
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members :)
  • Options
    @Zorgalord I'll add you to the line group
  • Options
    Managed to get Line working, my ID is 'ifuenter' without quotes, feel free to add me to the group. Cheers!
  • Options
    CobrasMano wrote: »
    Managed to get Line working, my ID is 'ifuenter' without quotes, feel free to add me to the group. Cheers!

Got you added :)
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Wow busy thread. Looking good for a strong guild good luck all
  • Options
    I would like to join as well. Based in Denmark, so timezones shouldn't be a problem.

Currently lvl 70. Three 7-stars, equip 8, and several 6-stars who will soon be 7. Then a lot of others 5 and down :-)

Haven't made Arena a priority, really, but will do so.

I have download Line: user ID is astacon if it's needed.
  • Options
    Two real Life friends would like to join. We are on differant Arena Servers so would be good to do something together. We are both top 50 in arena with 7+ 7 star toons. Both UK based.

Flyingshed, Ally Code 424-612-329, Line ID - flyingshed

Feckem, Ally code 151-488-639, Line ID - feckemhall

• Options
    @Flyingshed @Malcator
    I'll get these accounts added to the line group asap
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Tally ! Good luck with you too.
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Starjumper did you get my pm?
  • Options
    Tally wrote: »
    Starjumper did you get my pm?

Yeah, sorry for the delay. Will get you added shortly
  • Options
    Hi Guys,

UK player Lvl 75, 15+ 7* toons all maxed gear. Would love to be part of a active UK guild.

Line ID: woopauk
  • Options
    Woo_Pa wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

UK player Lvl 75, 15+ 7* toons all maxed gear. Would love to be part of a active UK guild.

Line ID: woopauk

Invite on the way @Woo_Pa
    Welcome aboard
  • Londo
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome all
  • Options
    Pm sent

Rank 1 arena for three weeks straight. F2p player
    Asajj ftw! All those people in arena focussing on qgj / poggle / phasma / yoda buffs mean nothing to me xD
    Phasma lead, daka support, asajj debuff, geo soldier attack and storm trooper han to draw fire
    Life is good
  • Options
    Hi, Do you still have room?

UK F2P player. Only playing for a month and a bit but will be level 66 by Sunday. Have 3 7* characters so far, usually land in top 20/10 of arena.

Ally code is 534-294-871

Line ID: SyllusTarn

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi there regular top 10 in arena and can get number 1 depending on if I am still working at 7.

Several level 7 toons am named dragon on my server with maxxx80 Chris78 and drew Rosario.

Only just joined forums today. Am f2p but have over 3000 crystals saved
  • Options
    318 231 363
  • Options
    Hi, interested in joining if any spaces left. UK player, lvl 75, 5x 7* toons, daily player, top 50 arena. Line ID tickleattack. Cheers.
  • Options
    Hi there regular top 10 in arena and can get number 1 depending on if I am still working at 7.

Several level 7 toons am named dragon on my server with maxxx80 Chris78 and drew Rosario.

Only just joined forums today. Am f2p but have over 3000 crystals saved

@Dragonwales
    Hi, you're welcome to join and we'll be glad to have you.

We're using an app called LINE for communication right now. If you're able to grab it and let me know your display name and user ID I'll get you added so you can meet the crew
    Hi, interested in joining if any spaces left. UK player, lvl 75, 5x 7* toons, daily player, top 50 arena. Line ID tickleattack. Cheers.

@Tickleattack
    Again, good morning and welcome. I'll add you to the line group asap
  • Options
    Got line but it isn't sending me a verification code?