8 Dodges in a Row?!? p.s. It's not Dooku

FinalGreyJedi
401 posts Member
edited April 2016
I had a 5v1 against old Ben. And he managed to dodge 8 hits in a row before I hit and he dodge one right after before I got the killing blow. I wish I knew how to make videos from my phone ! So unreal and he wasn't even leader
Sorry about the caps! Thanks for the edit I forgot :)
Post edited by FinalGreyJedi on

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    He gets Evasion up with his basic.
    Luminara, Dooku, and Ahsoka leads will provide a similar benefit to his own.
    7% base + 15% bonus= 22% base + 11% Evasion Up= 33% Evasion.
    If the AI adds to this, it could be as high as 50%.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »

The leader was Sidious.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    That still gives him over 20% Evasion, 30% with an AI bonus.
  • Options
    interesting. I just believed it was myth to be dodged so many times
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    It's no myth; he dodges constantly.

The developers made it so hard for him to be killed so he NEVER gets to use his unique ability that requires him to die.

It's one of the dumbest things in this game.
  • Options
    As long as you win who cares.
    I had a boba revived himself 8 times
  • Options
    I had a 5v1 against old Ben. And he managed to dodge 8 hits in a row before I hit and he dodge one right after before I got the killing blow. I wish I knew how to make videos from my phone ! So unreal and he wasn't even leader

I encountered the same problem this morning. The dodge was way above 50%. Closer to 75%. It took me 20 hits to kill a full health Ben.
  • Options
    Solidg2000 wrote: »
    As long as you win who cares.
    I had a boba revived himself 8 times

That's ridiculous
  • Options
    supachai wrote: »

I encountered the same problem this morning. The dodge was way above 50%. Closer to 75%. It took me 20 hits to kill a full health Ben.

I believe that's around how many hits it took me.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    It's no myth; he dodges constantly.

The developers made it so hard for him to be killed so he NEVER gets to use his unique ability that requires him to die.

It's one of the dumbest things in this game.

Kinda makes sense, what you say not the reasoning behind such a stupid thing
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Fought dooku L today and I was focusing daka and took over 2 mins to break her protection because of 13/15 dodges. I had 38 DODGES between both of us that match. Ridiculous...
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Hendiju wrote: »
    Fought dooku L today and I was focusing daka and took over 2 mins to break her protection because of 13/15 dodges. I had 38 DODGES between both of us that match. Ridiculous...

That's the type of thing that makes me despise that area of the game since they updated it. I fight Dooku L teams and a geonosian soldier gear 9 is obviously gonna be stocky but he dodges people with advantage!
  • Options
    Jedis have the Force. They should be able to dodge and deflect all day or they'd be crappy Jedis like the ones Mace brought with him to arrest Palpatine with.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah but look what happened to mace, he got blown out a window lol but hes samuel l jackson everything gonna be alright
  • Options
    Jedis have the Force. They should be able to dodge and deflect all day or they'd be crappy Jedis like the ones Mace brought with him to arrest Palpatine with.

Jedi are horrible they should be crappy, they couldn't even figure out palpatine was Sidious
  • Options
    Ugnaught has the highest dodge rating
    Guild - Darkside Knights
  • Options
    He got blown out the window only cause Anakin interfered. That's a big moment. There's more going on there than what can be seen on screen. That was Palpatine's ultimate gamble. Sith deal in absolutes and he went all in there. He'd layed all the groundwork he could. Anakin would be his apprentice or Mace would kill him. Black and white.
  • Options
    He got blown out the window only cause Anakin interfered. That's a big moment. There's more going on there than what can be seen on screen. That was Palpatine's ultimate gamble. Sith deal in absolutes and he went all in there. He'd layed all the groundwork he could. Anakin would be his apprentice or Mace would kill him. Black and white.

Palpatine greatest sith ever-confirmed
  • Options

Jedi are horrible they should be crappy, they couldn't even figure out palpatine was Sidious

That's George Lucas' fault.....
  • Options
    WAI
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

I'm not sure but I think that evasion might be multiplicative, not additive. Though with the insane dodges everyone seems to get, maybe it is additive after all...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You guys are seeing the results and reverse engineering a %, but it doesnt work that way.

Each dodge is an individual event with no relation to any other, just like rolling a die.

A string of 10 Dodges is not evidence of a high % rate. Significant data over time will prove this as an outlier. Notice you didnt say that you hit 10 times in a row.

In my experience, the RNG is a little streaky, but mostly just random.