How do you beat Light Side 4-L?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    McDaniels wrote: »
    On lightside 4-L the first two enemy groups are 4-5 sandtrooper scouts who throw grenades that do 500-600 damage to each hero in my squad. The grenade toss seems to be a basic attack and not have an ability cooldown? If all 5 sandtroopers use it i typically lose 3-4 of my heroes in the first enemy turn.

My light side squad is:
    34 Chewbacca
    34 Jedi Counselor
    34 Jawa
    34 Ahsoka Tano
    34 Ewok Scout

I tried getting obi-wan as an ally to ability block but it didnt seem to block the nades, and even if it did it only lasts 2 turns and considering there are two waves of sandtrooper scouts, it wouldn't matter.

Anyone have any suggestions for beating this level? I'm not open to dumping a bunch of money into cards to get a specific hero. I feel like I'm just gonna have to wait til my heroes are 40+ even though its only a level 30 mission.

Also, random unrelated question, how do i add allies with people who's heroes I see when I start a mission? When I first unlocked allies it would prompt me to add people whenever I used their heroes but now it doesn't and I don't know how to get anyone's ally code without knowing them personally?

I think you should try getting to at least level 40 and level your toons up. Then I suggest you either use or borrow a Luminara. (If you borrow, try to find one who has her in at least 5* and purple gear, you'll probably have to ask an ally) Your team is also a bit squishy, (Ahsoka, Ewok Scout, Jawa) and Ahsoka isn't very reliable as a healer.
  • Options
    Requiring level 40 characters to defeat level 30 enemies is wrong game design.

Not "bad" game design, not "unbalanced" game design. Objectively wrong.

This needs to be fixed, because according to proper game design (which is, again, objective, not a matter of opinion, like creative content is), any given fight should be possible to win with equal level characters.

Requiring characters 10 levels above the enemy characters' levels is wrong.
  • Options
    @Shadow_Master back in the "old" days of december/january we managed it somehow. I think i was level 35. Of course everyone wants to rush through the missions and 3* them...but if you can't get past a node the game wants to tell you: gear up, get better skills, get more stars on your toons, get more toons :)
    If you are low level and need help ask for some strong friends to help you. Right now i offer Barriss on light side and Royal Guard on dark side for my friends. Feel free to pm me if you need lvl 70 aid. Greetings
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    I get past the stormtroopers with only Bistan dead, because he's my weakest. So I make it to stage 3, kill all the stormtroopers, and then Boba Fett keeps reviving. Any ideas as to why I literally cannot kill him? Here is my team:

Lv 33 Clone Wars Chewbacca (leader)
    Lv30 Bistan
    Lv33 Jedi Consular
    Lv33 Wedge Antilles
    Lv33 CT-5555