Turn Meter Should Go to 0 on Death

If I kill your Rey she should not be able to instantly revive from Daka, kill my Qui Gon Jin from full in one ability, then get revived a second time and proceed to do the same to my Lumi. As if that wasn't bad enough she then gets revived to above 50% health a 3rd time so RG taunts the next time I get her below.

This is just absolute garbage.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I have asked for this before.
    Clarification from Devs is needed.
    Is this behavior intended?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I saw a Han revived by Daka who then immediately proceeded to taunt which is pretty ridiculous. If you're focus firing a character it's for an obvious reason. Seeing them revive and get off their turn anyway is very disheartening and a big reason why I now go for Daka first whenever I see her.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Well, imagine, if TM go to 0 on death and it is revive at 30% health, chances are the character will die again before doing anything at all. What is the point of revive? Reviving itself is unreliable already and if revive toon die before doing anything then it totally defeat the purpose. The chance of it attacking right after revive is actually rare, maybe 10-20%. Stop complaining if it only happen once every 10 games. Just accept that you were unlucky for that particular game.
  • Options
    Meh, I don't mind them retaining turn meter. On the flip side you could have rezzes be next to useless by having a toon pop up only to get whacked once or twice and die again. Not much sense there.
  • Options
    I must ask, why are you guys not killing daka first? Your just asking for this stuff to happen. FYI when fighting daka or ewok elder you MUST kill them first!
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    I must ask, why are you guys not killing daka first? Your just asking for this stuff to happen. FYI when fighting daka or ewok elder you MUST kill them first!

No, no, no. This is like a gauntlet match. You try to see how many waves of Daka-revived soldiers you can kill before they overwhelm you. If you don't make it past round 5, you must come to the forum and request that nasty little 4 letter word. ;)
  • Options
    If toons revived with no turn meter and low health, then revives would be worthless.

Kill the healer - problem solved.
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BradBread wrote: »

No, no, no. This is like a gauntlet match. You try to see how many waves of Daka-revived soldiers you can kill before they overwhelm you. If you don't make it past round 5, you must come to the forum and request that nasty little 4 letter word. ;)

Lmao, you know what would be awesome in arena, a Boba, daka, elder, hk47 and ? Team

Can't think of anyone else with revive abilities
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Lmao, you know what would be awesome in arena, a Boba, daka, elder, hk47 and ? Team

Hmm, Anakin? Although I heard he took a big nerf. But still, it could be entertaining.

Or you could just throw RG in there since people already hate him so it would just make it more amusing.

Edit - **** you autocorrect. I never mean nerd. I mean nerf, I swear to you.
  • Options
    Meh, I don't mind them retaining turn meter. On the flip side you could have rezzes be next to useless by having a toon pop up only to get whacked once or twice and die again. Not much sense there.
    Even if they die the next hit that's still one attack wasted on a character that should be dead so effectively is worth it.
  • Options
    If toons revived with no turn meter and low health, then revives would be worthless.

We're talking about the auto revive which happened twice in a row to the same character
  • Options
    Revenant wrote: »
    We're talking about the auto revive which happened twice in a row to the same character

Ahh I see what you mean. You could still kill Daka first. Besides, it's what, a 10% chance? You had a bit of bad luck there. No reason to think it's complete garbage. I use Daka all the time and I think I've seen it happen like twice for me. It's not that big of a deal.
  • MrClean621
    610 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

So what do you do when you are up against squishy chars like Rey, 86, FOTP, 88 etc... but Daka is also present? Do you hack away at her while the rest of them dismantle your squad?

At level 75 gear VIII Daka has about 20,000 combined health and protection. She also has decent armor and medium speed. In other words... The old bag doesn't exactly go down easy. If RG is present it's extremely difficult to get her down before he taunts. On the other hand, you can dance around RG with squishy Toons like Rey.

It's good advice to take Daka out first but that doesn't always go as planned. You are trying to stop her from reviving toons like Rey etc but meanwhile those very toons are beating the hell out of your team while you are trying to take the old lady down. Sometimes it is better to take your chances on the revive.
  • Options

Which doesn't happen if you kill Daka.
  • Options
    MrClean, that's something you have to decide. Try and kill the attackers, or try to kill the reviver first? Yes having a tank, especially RG in there can make it very difficult, but that's part of their toolkit and assembling a team that can protect your reviver is just another strategy.

I just don't think it's absolute garbage that her abilities proc'd. It seems to many people have a bad go during one or two battles then come screaming about X character on the forums. I don't see many people come in here and go "I had a Lumi lead team and I was getting totally throttled and then I evaded 4/5 attacks and my X char was able to get Y ability off and I came from behind and won! That's a load of garbage! I built that team in hopes something like that would happen and it did and it's so stupid that someone else lost because of my team's configuration and abilities!"
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Even if they die the next hit that's still one attack wasted on a character that should be dead so effectively is worth it.

Was my argument last time.
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Options

+1 LOL
  • Options

Hmm, Anakin? Although I heard he took a big nerf. But still, it could be entertaining.

Or you could just throw RG in there since people already hate him so it would just make it more amusing.

Edit - **** you autocorrect. I never mean nerd. I mean nerf, I swear to you.

What does Ani do?
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    MrClean, that's something you have to decide. Try and kill the attackers, or try to kill the reviver first? Yes having a tank, especially RG in there can make it very difficult, but that's part of their toolkit and assembling a team that can protect your reviver is just another strategy.

I just don't think it's absolute garbage that her abilities proc'd. It seems to many people have a bad go during one or two battles then come screaming about X character on the forums. I don't see many people come in here and go "I had a Lumi lead team and I was getting totally throttled and then I evaded 4/5 attacks and my X char was able to get Y ability off and I came from behind and won! That's a load of garbage! I built that team in hopes something like that would happen and it did and it's so stupid that someone else lost because of my team's configuration and abilities!"

+1000 lol
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Options

What does Ani do?

Gain an extra turn + 50% damage whenever an ally is killed. If they keep popping up, he'll go on a rampage. Lol
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

What does Ani do?

Gain an extra turn + 50% damage whenever an ally is killed. If they keep popping up, he'll go on a rampage. Lol

Now that is an idea for a super annoying team. Ani, Daka, Ewok elder, RG and HK or Boba or someone like that...