EBB - Emperor's Black Bones - Full! - NEW NAME EMPERORZ BLACK BONEZ.

Replies

• Options
    The link for the discord server chat doesn't work, it says is invalid or has expired, I will add you by ID
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @Blake085 weird, i set it up to have no expiration. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    Your welcome Scorn, I sent you a request already
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Evening central time works fine for me for raids, but I am a bit vague about how these work. So if a raid is set for a specific time, how does that affect our schedule of when we are to attack? Do we need to be in there within a certain amount of time from the start of the raid? Thanks.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Well, this is just a running plan we have right now. Quote honestly, EA still hasn't given us the full details. But I'm assuming there will be a set time limit to finish the raids from the time they start. Like 2-3 hours possibly. We'll just have to wait and see. But either way, i am hoping to put them on a schedule so that everyone knows exactly when they start and when they end.
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Great update Scorn. I like your proposed raid time. I'll definitely save my cantina energy until after the update on Sunday. We should be able to do the 5th level of raid I'd think.
  • Options
    Sounds good to me. I'm on eastern time but it won't matter to me when y'all do it. See you Sunday
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Glad you are on board guys! Again, if there are any thoughts on these plans, I would like to hear them. Until then, this is how things are going to be starting out.
  • Rayek
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Right now I'm flexible on raid times so whatever works for the majority.

Appreciate the update and am looking forward to Sunday.

Edit: Would prefer not to join Discord just yet...but if it becomes the main source of communication because the in-game guild chat is lacking I'll be there.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update.
    Early evenings is perfectly fine with me.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @Rayek That is perfectly fine. I don't want to force people to do anything they don't want to do. I originally wanted the in-game chat to be the main means of communication anyways. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that an app like Discord is a great way to stay up to date if you are not in game all the time, and it doesn't hurt to have more than one way to chat with the guild. But do not worry, I will make sure everyone stays well informed no matter what they choose.
  • Stige
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info Scorn, just one thing, 7,30/8pm central time means after 1 am for all the European players. Could it be possible to raid at 4/5pm central line?
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @Stige I am aware of all our international players' needs. I will be shooting for a time that better suits everyone. Depending on the raid time limits, I will most likely be starting them earlier than I had laid out in my post. I'll be able to plan better when we get the update tomorrow, but do not worry, I will make sure all of our members will be able to participate in raids.
  • Stige
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you very much Scorn! Now we can just wait for tomorrow (or maybe after tomorrow in Europe)!
  • DocsBoy
    120 posts Member
    Options
    This is all a lot of work for you, so thank you for going through it all and for including us.

Raid time you suggested is great. Anytime after 6pm CST generally takes work out of the equation for me. Depending on how long the raids take, earlier for the Europe players may be feasible too.

• Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @DocsBoy i wanted to make sure that work and school would not be a problem raids. Depending on the time limit per raid, I'm sure it will be starting earlier. I'm hoping they give us about 3 hours to complete them. If so then i will probably be starting raids at 4:30 daily, but that is still only speculation. It all depends on what info the devs give us tomorrow.
  • Options
    On EST here. 7pm or later here works great.

Question for tomorrow, since the update doesn't hit till the evening I assume we should bank energy until after the update? Nice to see they are switching the tiers for cantina, ls ds to credits spent rather than number of games. More flexibility on farming.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Yup. Save your cantina energy! It takes 24 hours to refresh cantina energy to 120, which is practically full. If everyone stops spending energy right now, we should all have full cantina energy for after the update. I plan to even refresh it twice to make sure we get plenty of tokens. Refreshes are up to each player. It would be very helpful if everyone did refresh, but i won't make anyone spend crystals they don't want to spend.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    It's official! Here is the list of total energy that we will need in order to participate in raids! Save up your cantina energy for tomorrow evening!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31353/guild-activity-tiers#latest
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Player Name: Aero
    Ally Code: 672-617-759
    Teams: Clones, Empire

Let me know if any spots clear, shard mate
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Will do!
  • Options
    So Do all dailies except squad cantina? I play a lot at refresh (1 am CST) , and just want to make sure I have enough to play.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly. You'll still get your dailies completed, just layer that day. And then after Sunday night, you can go back to your regular schedule. ;)
  • Rarlie
    57 posts Member
    Options
    .....<face palm> and then I saw the *new* numbers, highest tiers completely unattainable without spending a $20-50 weekly. Will have to try and stay optimistic about this update.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Don't fret! Raids don't have to happen every day. In fact, if they did, they would just be another chore for us to do in time for payouts. Instead, we should be able to bank our earned raid tokens to maybe do the higher higher tier raids every few days, while we focus on the mid tier raids most other days. This way, we will still be active and competitive, but the higher tier raiding will seem that much more rewarding. Not all of us have income to burn in this game, after all. We will have to see how the first few weeks treat us to get a raid schedule down. But we will earn our rewards. Maybe not as fast as the whales, but should get plenty nevertheless. B)
  • Stige
    42 posts Member
    Options
    You are right. Stockpiling our guild coins in order to summon big raids (maybe twice a week or more) is a good idea. Hoping that it would be possible to keep the guild coins for the days after.
    Anyway, I think the most important thing is that anybody will be active every day! :wink:

ps.every day, without spending money (just with earned arena and daily crystals), I can refill twice energy (50 crystal X 2) and one cantina ( 100crystal)... Hope you all might do the same :smiley:
  • Options
    Player Name: Stuart
    Ally code: 348-756-219
    Teams: Empire, Droids
    Arena rank at payout 30-50
  • LexisRen
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I like the idea of saving guild currency. If people save crystals from galactic war, arena etc today everyone should be able to do at least 1 refresh (possibly 2) which would comfortably give us tier 4 with some left over. Really looking forward to the update. Thanks again Scorn for making sure international players are included :). Out of interest who else is a European player? I'm going to hold off getting Discord for now and see how things play out. 4:30 CST sounds like a great time for raids if it's doable.
  • Options
    Just posted by CG John Salera: "If you do actions tracked in a Guild Daily Activity *before* joining a Guild (or any time you're not in a Guild), those *do not* count to the Guild Daily Activity if you join a Guild afterwards."

So everyone be sure to hold off on Cantina battles until after the update AND after accepting Scorn's guild invitation. I'll post this over on Discord, too.
  • Rayek
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Saving my Cantina energy and ready to go.

What about Arena, Challenges, Events, Galactic War and the normal Light and Dark side battles? They don't count anything towards the guild? If not I'd like to get started on those as Sunday with those extra challenges takes some time.

Thanks.