5-L Dark Side

Oh my goodness. Can someone please help me with this battle? The first 2 stages are Jawas and they constantly hit me with the AoEs. Killing one character in the first round and like 3 in the second. The final is Ahsoka and 4 Jedi Knight Guardians. I have been stuck on this forever!
I use Boba Fett, Vader, Sidious, Kylo Ren and Savage Oppress. All their power is 3000 above. Kylo and Boba have purple armor and they all range from level 56-60. I still can't win!

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Come back to it later. It's not worth it to waste your energy on failed attempts. I know it has needed gear, but just good back for awhile and get stronger.
  • Options
    It's just so frustrating. That's probably my best bet though.
  • Options
    Having Old Daka as an ally to add some healing power helps as well, but I beat, but didnt 3 star this battle with lvl 60 Darth Vader and Sidious, Talia, Greedo, the Royal Guard, and Capt. Phasma as my ally.
  • Options
    Old Daka is great as an ally.
    Drop Sid, level Talia. At higher gear her health steal is enough to compensate for the group heal.
    NS initiate can hit like a truck and has one of the highest health bars in the game. Not an immediate solution but it'll help in the future. Ventress is self sustainable as well :)
  • Options
    I remember this one. A real pain! I used Tarkin as lead, vader, rg, daka, and gs. Ventress for the ally. Having a good stun or taunt helps! Not too mention get Vaders multi attack higher to get more dots on the jawas
  • Options
    You can't do it without a healer. I ended up doing it with an high powered Daka as my Ally slot and a whole load of good luck trying I multiple times until the RNG smiled on me. Unless you leave it for a long time you're going to need luck and powerful allies.