Jedi Farming in Cantina Post Update

Hello, I am currently running an all Jedi team in hopes to eventually down Yoda (yes I understand the recent nerf, but i'm this far in now). I'm currently running:
7* - Luminara
6* -QGJ
6* - JC
6* - Eth
6* - Ahsoka

Once I'm done with the JC nodes in the Cantina, I was looking for a new Jedi to farm. I'm not only looking for help in the Yoda event but also looking for the best "bang for my buck" so to speak (Arena & GW mainly). My question then is who? Am semi against Barriss because I already have 2 healers. I don't have a tank yet so I have been leaning Mace. I do have a 4 star Anakin but he has been nerfed into the ground. Another thought was to grind him while he's down because he is a good candidate for a boost?

Replies

• Alita
    474 posts
    edited April 2016
    Options
    highly suggest Barriss if you care about Yoda. She will make the encounter much easier, and many 3 heal this encounter. mace isn't ideal, since his expose will likely end up giving yoda extra turns at 7* stage.

also, barriss ensures you will have a really easy GW.
  • Options
    Barris for sure. 3 healers is good for this event.
  • Options
    Bariss imho is an absolute must have. Only thing I don't use her for is arena
  • Options
    Barris for sure! Not to mention, Barris lead with JC, Lum, Yoda, QGJ. GW = easy mode lol
    ☮ Consular ☮